President Trump and the First lady sends best wishes from Iraq

Our President has spent very little time visiting our troops

A token visit to silence his critics
Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 7.37.28 PM.png

I have this exact same jacket. It's awesome. I wore it today, in fact.
jacket.jpg

I had a similar jacket issued to me when I got to the squadron. Loved those things, they were warm, durable, and I liked the pockets on the sleeve. And, you were also allowed to put on your squadron patch on the front, and your cruise patches on the back, and still be allowed to wear it in uniform.
It's amazing how lightweight and yet unbelievably warm it is.

The velcro inside the side pockets is starting to detach from the jacket, but other than that it is holding up amazingly well after all these years.

I've had to re-stitch the pockets on mine a couple of times.

Trump, first lady in Iraq for surprise visit with troops

Well done Mr Trump. I held no punches about you not going to see the front line troops, and I will applaud you for doing so.

What a very nice Christmas surprise for the troops.

Desperation to save his ass!

Trump Visits Iraq, His First Trip To A Combat Zone In His Life

Lakhota: "Desperation to save his ass!"
This was planned long before the press started beating up on him. You likely have no idea the lengths the Secret Service has to plan in order to insure the safety of both a President and First Lady in a warzone, along with your sorry sidekick know-nothings in the press.

Bless and Protect President Trump.

This just now.:)

Sarah Sanders‏Verified account @PressSec 45m45 minutes ago

President @realDonaldTrump and @FLOTUS meet with Air Force Generals at Ramstein Air Base aboard AF1. #TrumpTroopsVisit

cj0diuX.jpg

There are only 6 of them yet they have to have name tents?
So..........Is he supposed to memorize their names ......or just say hey you...........

BTW........what day is it..........LOL

Yeah, why not? They are his generals after all.

Oh, and they all have their names on their jackets!

It is the fourth day of Christmas.

God bless Trump for visiting our troops abroad.

God damn the filthy Moon Bats for bitching about it.

Too bad he ruined it by lying to our soldiers to their faces.

Okay, Snowflake, instead of just spouting your ignorant trash, why don't you give us some details? With links.

You are part of the hate-filled group that never, ever has anything positive to say about our duly elected president.

Okay, Snowflake, instead of just spouting your ignorant trash, why don't you give us some details? With links.

You are part of the hate-filled group that never, ever has anything positive to say about our duly elected president.

He told them that he gave them their first raise in 10 years. Lie.

Now fuck off.

Now fuck off.

s0n.....still with all the anger and misery. Gotta make that New Years resolution to get some real responsibilities in life....trust me, when you're busy being busy, you wont be nearly as ocd about the President. Being miserable all the times sucks.....

That's right all you fucking Trump haters at CNN/MSNBC et al The PRESIDENT!!!!!! left on Christmas eve to fly to Iraq to visit the troops.
Let's see...........how long before the fucking LIBs start bitching about the fuel cost and 'climate warming'?????????
Donald and Melania Trump make surprise visit to Iraq | Daily Mail Online
Trump went there to lie about Troop pay, and talk domestic politics against the Democrats. Is this guy insane? Yes! You don't go to Iraq to pretend you care about the troops by lying to them about their pay, then talk bad about the other political party. He has totally lost his mind. He went there to talk about a stupid wall back home that has nothing to do with the Troops in Iraq.

Now fuck off.

s0n.....still with all the anger and misery. Gotta make that New Years resolution to get some real responsibilities in life....trust me, when you're busy being busy, you wont be nearly as ocd about the President. Being miserable all the times sucks.....

Hmm. That's interesting. You might be right!

Maybe I'll embark on a 20 year sales management career and then open up a successful small business. Perhaps I'll get married and raise three happy, healthy and successful kids. In my free time, maybe I'll become a precinct captain for my local political party and found a very successful baseball and softball academy for our local youth.

A little birdie tells me that even if I do all of that and have that many responsibilities, I will still find it objectionable to watch my president tell flat lies to the troops.

Moron.

Trump, first lady in Iraq for surprise visit with troops

Well done Mr Trump. I held no punches about you not going to see the front line troops, and I will applaud you for doing so.

What a very nice Christmas surprise for the troops.

Desperation to save his ass!

I am not going to fault for for whatever reasons he might have had.

The troops that are far from home truly appreciate this sort of thing, they do not care about his motivations so I will not either.

Why can we not just let a good thing be good thing...just this once.
agreed 100%.

whoever you're talking to i have on ignore and likely cause they NEVER have anything positive to say. my guess is they're saying he's only doing it for political points so it doesn't count.

it counts a lot to the troops. my "brother" in college served in the air force for a nice long 30 year career. another brother several tours in iraq. seeing the president care enough to come on out - it helps. so thank you trump.
He never went there to visit the troops. He went there to talk about a stupid wall. Did he bother mentioning to the troops that we just abandoned our greatest ally the Kurd's, for whom we supported in our fight against ISIS. Did Trump tell the troops who is coming for the Kurd's? No! Why not? When our troops fight and train alongside the Kurd's to fight ISIS, only to leave the Kurd's, did anyone bother to tell the troops that we just abandoned our comrades in arms? No!

Now fuck off.

About other people's stupidity? Yes!

Forum List

Back