President Trump and the First lady sends best wishes from Iraq

I'm sure the troops appreciated the visit from a president - but beyond that Trump should have zero credibility with the military - or any other American patriots.

NYT: Podiatristā€™s Daughters Say He Diagnosed Trump With Bone Spurs During War As A ā€˜Favorā€™

The diagnosis allowed Donald Trump to get a medical exemption that allowed him to avoid the draft during the Vietnam War.

On Wednesday, the New York Times reported that the two daughters of a late Queens podiatrist are going public with a claim that their father diagnosed the future president with bone spurs in 1968 as a favor to his landlord, Trump patriarch Fred C. Trump. The diagnosis allowed Donald Trump to get a medical exemption that allowed him to avoid the draft during the Vietnam War.

Dr. Elysa Braunstein and Sharon Kessel ā€” the daughters of Dr. Larry Braunstein, who died in 2007 ā€” say their father was one of Fred Trumpā€™s tenants at the time, setting up his podiatry practice in the Trump-owned Edgerton Apartments in Jamaica, Queens. Though they are unsure whether their dad actually examined the then 22-year-old Donald Trump, the sisters say that he often spoke of signing off on the diagnosis that kept Trump out of the war. The doctor also gave them the impression that Trump didnā€™t actually have bone spurs, but he said otherwise to help keep him out of the draft, they say.

ā€œI know it was a favor,ā€ Braunstein told the New York Times, noting her fatherā€™s cordial relationship with Trumpā€™s real estate developer father.

ā€œWhat he got was access to Fred Trump,ā€ she added. ā€œIf there was anything wrong in the building, my dad would call and Trump would take care of it immediately. That was the small favor that he got.ā€

The sisters say they recall their fatherā€™s friend and fellow podiatrist, Dr. Manny Weinstein, was also somehow involved with the bone spur diagnosis. Weinstein died in 1995.

NYT: Podiatrist's Daughters Say He Diagnosed Trump With Bone Spurs During War As A 'Favor'

Did a Queens Podiatrist Help Donald Trump Avoid Vietnam?

Are you serious? The daughter of the doctor from 50 years ago?

Desperate much?

Do you have better information than the doctor's daughters? If so - please share it.

Calm down, snowflake. I already said I appreciated you starting this thread.

Then quit leaving piles of shit in it.
I apologize for mentioning a pile of shit. Better? :)

The problem is that you are the pile of shit...
Because I support President Trump?

as i just said,i am giving him two more years,his first term to prove me wrong that he is different than all the warmonger presidents we have had since Reagan,he will have to prove to me he is sincere about caring about America by getting rid of the CIA,the FBI and the fed as our last great president kennedy tried to do and paid the deadly price for it. If he does not,then that says it all about him. well YOU still support him if he does not get rid of those evil organizations?

You give him two more years.
He'll resign before then.
And I will dance in the street.

It was a good thing - but Trump is just trying to divert attention to another shiny object and away from all the scandals surrounding him. His motives are self-serving political survival.

No, that would be Scum-Willy firing cruise missiles at a Sudan aspirin factory to scare Monica into believing he was the baddest man on the planet, too scary to testify against.

It is both Trump and Clifton and Bush II and Bush and Reagan and Obama....they are all the same

I am holding out hope he is different. I am giving him two more years to prove he is.the way we will find out IF he is different from those evil warmongers is if he gets rid of the CIA and FED like our last great president Kennedy tried to do. they are the reason the world is in the mess it is and WHY wars always start.If he doesnt get rid of them then we will know he is no different. I just cant see him doing it cause as we all know,Kennedy paid the deadly price for trying to do that.Well Trump ALSO risk paying that price? i just dont see it and I am afraid you are right. Glad to see you are one of the few that understand that Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president since then has all expanded on.
You're waiting to see if Trump is different from his predecessors?

Sleeps with hookers, bribes them, suborns his lawyer and the National Enquirer to violate campaign finance laws, doubles the deficit, spends more of other people's money than any human in history, starts a failing trade war, increases the trade deficit, hires the most corrupt people in the country to run the government...

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!?!

As usual, g5000, you are spot on.

The press was pointing out that Trump was the first President not to visit the troops during Christmas.

That was probably the motive behind his visit today.

Trump, first lady in Iraq for surprise visit with troops

Well done Mr Trump. I held no punches about you not going to see the front line troops, and I will applaud you for doing so.

What a very nice Christmas surprise for the troops.

Agreed...even if he was goaded into it, I applaud him finally going.

Why the fuck should he be applauded for doing something that other presidents did routinely?????

Because they were applauded when they did it.

No, they were not.
It was expected.

Trump becomes first president since 2002 not to visit troops at Christmastime
Dec. 25, 2018 / 3:13 PM CST
By Elyse Perlmutter-Gumbiner

Editor's note: On Wednesday, a day after this article was published, President Trump made a surprise visit to Iraq to greet U.S. troops. It was his first presidential visit to a combat zone.

The reason George W. Bush didn't visit troops overseas during Christmas 2002 was due to extreme caution after the 9/11 attack.

Such TDS pettiness.

^^^^^ Another Trumpanzee who can't defend his Dear Leader with facts.

It was a good thing - but Trump is just trying to divert attention to another shiny object and away from all the scandals surrounding him. His motives are self-serving political survival.

No, that would be Scum-Willy firing cruise missiles at a Sudan aspirin factory to scare Monica into believing he was the baddest man on the planet, too scary to testify against.

It is both Trump and Clifton and Bush II and Bush and Reagan and Obama....they are all the same

I am holding out hope he is different. I am giving him two more years to prove he is.the way we will find out IF he is different from those evil warmongers is if he gets rid of the CIA and FED like our last great president Kennedy tried to do. they are the reason the world is in the mess it is and WHY wars always start.If he doesnt get rid of them then we will know he is no different. I just cant see him doing it cause as we all know,Kennedy paid the deadly price for trying to do that.Well Trump ALSO risk paying that price? i just dont see it and I am afraid you are right. Glad to see you are one of the few that understand that Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president since then has all expanded on.

Sleeps with hookers, bribes them, suborns his lawyer and the National Enquirer to violate campaign finance laws, doubles the deficit, spends more of other people's money than any human in history, starts a failing trade war, increases the trade deficit, hires the most corrupt people in the country to run the government...

And he is proud to have your chin wearing his lil' balls.

Donald Trump and the First Lady pulled a fast one on the media. They spent all night late on Christmas flying in Air Force One to visit troops stationed in Iraq.....right when the media was blasting him for not going.

This is priceless.

first_president_since_2002.png

Overnight on Christmas and into the morning of December 26, a bevy of news websites published articles pronouncing that Donald Trump was the first President since 2002 not to visit U.S. military troops over the Christmas holiday. Shortly thereafter, on the 26th, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced that the President and First Lady had touched down in Iraq, and thus that bevy of news websites frantically began editing their headlines.

NBC broke the "news" on Christmas day with a 4:13 p.m. EST piece entitled, ā€œTrump becomes first president since 2002 not to visit troops at Christmastime.ā€ That article inspired a deluge of similar headlines by prominent news outlets such as The Hill, Newsweek, and Salon.com, all of whom were eager to join in pointing and scoffing at the Presidentā€™s apparent break with tradition.

Then, at 2:18 p.m. on Wednesday, the White House Press Secretaryā€™s Twitter account published the following tweet:

Last edited:
The press was pointing out that Trump was the first President not to visit the troops during Christmas.

I would think that too, but I think it might also take time to mobilize such a lengthy trip with additional security
I might be able to find out. My nephew is in logistics at Joint Base Andrews, so my brother I'm sure will fill me in.
They are both Trumpanzees, needless to say.

And he is proud to have your chin wearing his lil' balls.

And you're proud to have your face buried in Trump's trousers.

I would think that too, but I think it might also take time to mobilize such a lengthy trip with additional security
I might be able to find out. My nephew is in logistics at Joint Base Andrews, so my brother I'm sure will fill me in.

So, your nephew is in charge of logistical latrine duty?
Tell him I said, "Thank you for your service!".

Obama was not hated, you are just making that shit up.

Have you ever even seen a military base let alone been on one?

Because you cannot make anything non-political. You cannot see a good thing for what it is, you have to make it political.

you are no different than the sheep from the other side the are bringing up bone spurs and such shit.

Trump, first lady in Iraq for surprise visit with troops

Well done Mr Trump. I held no punches about you not going to see the front line troops, and I will applaud you for doing so.

What a very nice Christmas surprise for the troops.

Agreed...even if he was goaded into it, I applaud him finally going.

Why the fuck should he be applauded for doing something that other presidents did routinely?????

Because he is not a normal person or president so when he does normal presidential things, he should be applauded for acting like an actual president.

Because you cannot make anything non-political. You cannot see a good thing for what it is, you have to make it political.

you are no different than the sheep from the other side the are bringing up bone spurs and such shit.

You expected all of this not to happen?
Color me surprised.

What on God's Green Earth does TDS mean?

edit: Tactical Data System is the only thing I can think of.

Last edited:
I'm sure the troops appreciated the visit from a president - but beyond that Trump should have zero credibility with the military - or any other American patriots.

NYT: Podiatristā€™s Daughters Say He Diagnosed Trump With Bone Spurs During War As A ā€˜Favorā€™

The diagnosis allowed Donald Trump to get a medical exemption that allowed him to avoid the draft during the Vietnam War.

On Wednesday, the New York Times reported that the two daughters of a late Queens podiatrist are going public with a claim that their father diagnosed the future president with bone spurs in 1968 as a favor to his landlord, Trump patriarch Fred C. Trump. The diagnosis allowed Donald Trump to get a medical exemption that allowed him to avoid the draft during the Vietnam War.

Dr. Elysa Braunstein and Sharon Kessel ā€” the daughters of Dr. Larry Braunstein, who died in 2007 ā€” say their father was one of Fred Trumpā€™s tenants at the time, setting up his podiatry practice in the Trump-owned Edgerton Apartments in Jamaica, Queens. Though they are unsure whether their dad actually examined the then 22-year-old Donald Trump, the sisters say that he often spoke of signing off on the diagnosis that kept Trump out of the war. The doctor also gave them the impression that Trump didnā€™t actually have bone spurs, but he said otherwise to help keep him out of the draft, they say.

ā€œI know it was a favor,ā€ Braunstein told the New York Times, noting her fatherā€™s cordial relationship with Trumpā€™s real estate developer father.

ā€œWhat he got was access to Fred Trump,ā€ she added. ā€œIf there was anything wrong in the building, my dad would call and Trump would take care of it immediately. That was the small favor that he got.ā€

The sisters say they recall their fatherā€™s friend and fellow podiatrist, Dr. Manny Weinstein, was also somehow involved with the bone spur diagnosis. Weinstein died in 1995.

NYT: Podiatrist's Daughters Say He Diagnosed Trump With Bone Spurs During War As A 'Favor'

Did a Queens Podiatrist Help Donald Trump Avoid Vietnam?

Are you serious? The daughter of the doctor from 50 years ago?

Desperate much?

Do you have better information than the doctor's daughters? If so - please share it.

I could shit in your hand and it would hold the same value as does the opinion of the daughters a doctor that saw someone 50 years ago.

Media is the enemy of the people. liars and scum is all they are. Gitmo them.

the MAINSTREAM media indeed is the enemy,they are nothing but a TOOL for the government to report what they WANT us to hear. thank god for alternative media,they are the heros.

What on God's Green Earth does TDS mean?

IT has too meanings.

First is Trump Derangement Syndrome. Those who have an irrational hate of Trump and cannot see when he does something right or good.

And the other is Trump Defense Syndrome. Those who have an irrational love of Trump and cannot see when he does something wrong or poorly.

Forum List

Back