President Trump bans Center For Disease Control from using 'science-based' words in official reports

Why is it "insane."?

Any guesses why they would do this, other than whining about it?

I understand it, and think it's about time!

So explain why you think its about time Trump decided he could censor free speech.

Documents created by a government employee do not fall under free speech. Also, if you work for the government there are always restrictions on what you can say when representing the government. It has nothing to do with free speech anymore than a private employer giving his employees a verbal code of conduct.

I think it is insane that the CDC cannot use the term fetus, but to couch it as a free speech issue is a losing battle.

Why is it "insane."?

So explain why you think its about time Trump decided he could censor free speech.

Your level of ignorance is amazing to consider. How do you put one foot in front of the other with a brain that dysfunctional?

Lots of funny posts. Seriously though. WHAT THE FUCK IS A TRANSGENDER and WHAT QU33R CAME UP WITH TERM? That sick, pathetic Bruce Jenner douchebag who was once an Olympian and had genital reassignment. He is simply a sick fucking eunuch, not a woman. Also, chicks with dicks do not count since they are dudes with implants, rip removal surgery, etc. It is crazy IMO!

So, you don't think they deserve their own bathroom?

:popcorn:

Why is it "insane."?

Your level of ignorance is amazing to consider. How do you put one foot in front of the other with a brain that dysfunctional?

Ask that of yourself .

This means that now the CDC has 14 words it cannot use:
  • vulnerable
  • entitlement
  • diversity
  • transgender
  • fetus
  • evidence-based
  • science-based
  • shitp
  • piss
  • fuck
  • cocksucker
  • motherfucker
  • tits

(and based on the above autocorrect, USMB still has only one word)

Trump just ordered the FBI to stop using terms like
"collusion" " "EFT," "rubles," and "666 Fifth Avenue and perjury Indictments

Why is it "insane."?

Ask that of yourself .

Says the guy saying stupid shit.

Forum List

Back