President Trump broke Eminem

Wow. Who would had thought Eminem would turn into a whiny little bitch.

Notice he can’t articulate anything about President Trump’s policies or platform. Just rants about him being a billionaire, and there is no way he can stand for middle class whites.

Okay “Slim Shady”, but a senile old white guy who spent 50 years in Washington selling us out to China, voting for every stupid war, got us in a new war, cut oil production which made gas prices skyrocket, which in turn caused the worse inflation in over 40 years…this is totally great for the middle class and we should vote for him.

"Trump has never had to struggle in his life" - I hate to break it to you Eminem, but struggling isnt a quality we are looking for. We want winners, not ghetto hood rats with mommy issues, so why dont you take your struggles and kick rocks. Your struggles bore me.

"Trump has never had to struggle in his life" - I hate to break it to you Eminem, but struggling isnt a quality we are looking for. We want winners, not ghetto hood rats with mommy issues, so why dont you take your struggles and kick rocks. Your struggles bore me.
That don't befront me, I just want somebody to do good for Americans.

If it's an obnoxious New Yorker, so be it.

make-it-so-jean-luc-picard.gif

Last edited:
I hate to break it to you Eminem, but struggling isnt a quality we are looking for. We want winners, not ghetto hood rats with mommy issues, so why dont you take your struggles and kick rocks.
You don't get to be a winner without being knocked down and get back up.

Notice he can’t articulate anything about President Trump’s policies or platform. Just rants about him being a billionaire, and there is no way he can stand for middle class whites.

I'm not sure anything else needs said. You don't understand yet that Trump stands for one thing and that is Trump?

It' doesn't take Eminem to point that out.

Okay “Slim Shady”, but a senile old white guy who spent 50 years in Washington selling us out to China, voting for every stupid war, got us in a new war, cut oil production which made gas prices skyrocket, which in turn caused the worse inflation in over 40 years…this is totally great for the middle class and we should vote for him.

Which doesn't mean Trump is a good alternative. But this is the sad thinking of many.

All I can say is:
  1. Who gives a f-k what eminem thinks about anything?
  2. Does eminem actually think Biden, Harris or any other politician in DC cares about him any MORE than Trump?
  3. It all comes down to ACTIONS. All I have to do is look at what BIDEN has done while in office compared to what TRUMP did while in office, and it is no longer any question who I must vote for.

The list of "celebrities" Donald Trump owned is massive.

You should see what he did to Stephen King. lol

I'm not sure anything else needs said. You don't understand yet that Trump stands for one thing and that is Trump?

It' doesn't take Eminem to point that out.

Which doesn't mean Trump is a good alternative. But this is the sad thinking of many.
If that was actually the case he would have been bought off years ago. :itsok:

That post has a flaw in its logic.

Last edited:
If that was actually the case he would have been bought off years ago. :itsok:

That post has a flaw in its logic.

I didn't say it was about money. I said it was about Trump.

Trumpees continue to give him their money though.

I didn't say it was about money. I said it was about Trump.

Trumpees continue to give him their money though.
Well he is campaigning for president. :dunno:

If it was about Trump he would have quit long ago.

Do you stick pins in your TrumpyBear every day? Or just every other day?

Forum List

Back