President Trump Dangles Pardons for Jan. 6 Rioters if He Wins in 2024

I thought you liberals supported the right to protest.
You know that was not a protect. It was an attack on Democracy. trump wants to pardon those who broke into....defeated on....and tried to destroy the People's House. He is mentally challenged and totally unqualified to hold public office.

Like I stated, where are the complaints or illegality?
Republiscum stupidity is off the charts, thanks Trump.
Translation, you don't like that we rubbed your noses in the Dem double standard and hypocrisy, got it. We get it, if there's a (D) involved then occupying a government building is okay. Here this eyeroll is for you people :icon_rolleyes:

trump cooked his goose with that pardon promise. He is done.

No one wants a Mafia Boss back in the WH....pardoning thugs and criminals who defecated on the People's House.
Shows what he has for brains. We know he's a louse & a criminal, but only a moron would broadcast it publicly. Especially someone who may run for reelection & is under the spotlight of of more then one D.A.

Stoooooopid!

Shows what he has for brains. We know he's a louse & a criminal, but only a moron would broadcast it publicly. Especially someone who may run for reelection & is under the spotlight of of more then one D.A.
It should help Trump in 2024. Most Americans want our patriots and heroes treated with respect.

Translation, you don't like that we rubbed your noses in the Dem double standard and hypocrisy, got it. We get it, if there's a (D) involved then occupying a government building is okay. Here this eyeroll is for you people :icon_rolleyes:
No....the trump mob was there to STOP A CONSTITUTIONAL PROCESS. They were there to overthrow a duly elected government. Sedition is being charged...and the DOJ would not have charged it if they didn't have the goods.

No....the trump mob was there to STOP A CONSTITUTIONAL PROCESS. They were there to overthrow a duly elected government. Sedition is being charged...and the DOJ would not have charged it if they didn't have the goods.
And why did Dems occupy Pelosi's office fool? :itsok:

Because they didn't want the fraudulent votes to be counted.

Serious banana-republic stuff from Trump there. Thus, his fascist lackey followers here all endorse it. They're just disappointed that DearLeaderTrump didn't call for shooting all liberals.

At this stage, you _do_ have to be a fascist to still back Trump. "BUT I WANT MY TAXES CUT, AND I HATE GAY PEOPLE!" is not an acceptible excuse for backing fascism.

Trump cultists, stop pretending. Let your fascist freak flag fly openly and proudly. It's not like you're fooling anyone.

I don’t even know what to say of this.

It seems like even when I don’t believe I could think any less of him, he somehow finds a way to be even more reprehensible.

He just lowered that bar again in my eyes.

Forum List

Back