President Trump Dangles Pardons for Jan. 6 Rioters if He Wins in 2024

fuck yeah. pardon them all

trump continues his delusion, they were good people, I don't think so in 70% of America doesn't think so. And he thinks he's still electable. Most people in America already have a God, they don't need a little tin god like him.

I don’t even know what to say of this.
It seems like even when I don’t believe I could think any less of him, he somehow finds a way to be even more reprehensible.
He just lowered that bar again in my eyes.
His people were trying to right a wrong. They saw the election stolen before their very eyes and decided it was something they had to protest.

Translation, you don't like that we rubbed your noses in the Dem double standard and hypocrisy, got it. We get it, if there's a (D) involved then occupying a government building is okay. Here this eyeroll is for you people :icon_rolleyes:
WTF?
They didn't occupy a government building retard, it was just one office and they had permission, did Pelosi call the capitol police?
Did she file a complaint?
Did she ask them to leave?

Your comparison is ludicrous, just like all Trumptards.

His people were trying to right a wrong. They saw the election stolen before their very eyes and decided it was something they had to protest.

Protest I would support. I do support the ones that didn't invade the capital building. I don't have to agree with them but I support their right to protest. The invasion of the Capital Building was not a protest. It was a criminal act and luckily those people weren't that good at what they were trying to do.

I'd like to think blanket pardoning them would have instantly doomed him to obscurity, but then I never believed sufficient people could be found to support his occupation of the WH to begin with. Then again, there's Biden.. Where do they stuff the real candidates?
The "real" candidates destroy their political aspirations early on by demonstrating honesty and integrity. Most voters hate to hear the truth from politicians, preferring the comforting lies that validate long held prejudices and misguided or misinformed personal beliefs.

The Dems did overthrow the government. Their coup worked. Americans should be upset about the widespread voter fraud that happened in 2020.
Yes, we would be upset.............................if there was only some proof.
When is Hannity or Carlson going to testify?

The Dems did overthrow the government. Their coup worked. Americans should be upset about the widespread voter fraud that happened in 2020.
And yet, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General all say that just isn't true.

Tell me: What makes you and the Capitol rubes so intelligent and accurately-informed?

Yes, we would be upset.............................if there was only some proof.
When is Hannity or Carlson going to testify?
They're among the seditionists. It's right there, plain as day.

This is funny. The interviewer compares Trump's admission that he wanted to overturn the election to the moment in "A Few Good Men" when Nicholson says YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I DID:

And yet, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General all say that just isn't true.

Tell me: What makes you and the Capitol rubes so intelligent and accurately-informed?
See above, Sean and Tucker don't know how but they can "feel" it.

They're among the seditionists. It's right there, plain as day.

This is funny. The interviewer compares Trump's admission that he wanted to overturn the election to the moment in "A Few Good Men" when Nicholson says YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I DID:

Yep, it's the way they put some things like "Is the moon made of cheese"?
You be the judge.
"Could the FBI, BLM and antifa be behind the capitol attacks"?
You be the judge.
Next up on our program.....................the judge.

Most people who were taught a real education know what an insurrection is. Those who have had a real education and promote that as one are lying.

Yep, it's the way they put some things like "Is the moon made of cheese"?
You be the judge.
"Could the FBI, BLM and antifa be behind the capitol attacks"?
You be the judge.
Next up on our program.....................the judge.
Y'know, I'll believe this when I see it.

If he/they get away with this, we're.....

I'm sure that means something in your mind. As usual.

But it doesn't answer my question.
You live by the all-powerful party. I know what a level of many crimes at this level are and are not. You do not have to be in law enforcement to know it. It would have been safer to bring an infant there then in all the city insurrections. You want 2nd and 3rd world government, and you are going to get it. When the other show drops you will lament it.

You live by the all-powerful party. I know what a level of many crimes at this level are and are not. You do not have to be in law enforcement to know it. It would have been safer to bring an infant there then in all the city insurrections. You want 2nd and 3rd world government, and you are going to get it. When the other show drops you will lament it.
Again, you didn't answer my question. It was a pretty clear and direct question:

"And yet, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General all say that just isn't true. Tell me: What makes you and the Capitol rubes so intelligent and accurately-informed?"

Are you this vague and unfocused and weird in real life?

Again, you didn't answer my question. It was a pretty clear and direct question:

"And yet, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General all say that just isn't true. Tell me: What makes you and the Capitol rubes so intelligent and accurately-informed?"

Are you this vague and unfocused and weird in real life?
There are many quirks on the issues you typed. RINOS, judges not polar opposites to Prog extremist ones, corrupted and/or compromised federal, state and local officials, being forced to accept swamp people, and yes there may even be an honest one or two who believes otherwise from Trump. Progs I do not trust. Repubs caused Trump to be elected.

Forum List

Back