President Trump Dangles Pardons for Jan. 6 Rioters if He Wins in 2024

Biden is still doing a much worse, complete fuck up job in the white house by every metric. Who are they are asking to do the polls communist chinese?
No one has ever come close to the orange retard, except HOOVER.

Maybe, along with the pardons, he'd give special thanks to those who injured the capitol cops.
Yeah, about that.

Report: 2020 Antifa/BLM-Led Riots Injured More Police Officers, Caused More Damage, and Resulted in More Arrests Than The Capitol Riot

“The summer 2020 riots resulted in some 15 times more injured police officers, 30 times as many arrests, and estimated damages in dollar terms up to 1,300 times more costly than those of the Capitol riot,” RealClearInvestigations noted in their analysis.
Posted by Stacey Matthews Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 12:00pm

Tweet%20and%20fatalities-L.jpg

Tweet%20and%20damage-L.jpg

Yeah, about that.

Report: 2020 Antifa/BLM-Led Riots Injured More Police Officers, Caused More Damage, and Resulted in More Arrests Than The Capitol Riot

“The summer 2020 riots resulted in some 15 times more injured police officers, 30 times as many arrests, and estimated damages in dollar terms up to 1,300 times more costly than those of the Capitol riot,” RealClearInvestigations noted in their analysis.
Posted by Stacey Matthews Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 12:00pm

Tweet%20and%20fatalities-L.jpg

Tweet%20and%20damage-L.jpg

What's your point?

RWNJ's trying to equate the two instances, how?
"Whataboutism" spouted by FOX.

Serious banana-republic stuff from Trump there. Thus, his fascist lackey followers here all endorse it. They're just disappointed that DearLeaderTrump didn't call for shooting all liberals.

At this stage, you _do_ have to be a fascist to still back Trump. "BUT I WANT MY TAXES CUT, AND I HATE GAY PEOPLE!" is not an acceptible excuse for backing fascism.

Trump cultists, stop pretending. Let your fascist freak flag fly openly and proudly. It's not like you're fooling anyone.
Sour-Grapes-Central-M.jpg

That he's okay with all those capitol cops injured. They're commies, so we're supposed to ignore what happened to them.

It was just a little tour. Nothing to see here.
Yep. meanwhile, desperately trying to inject the 2020 riots with 1/6.
It's like trying to inject hurricane Ida into the Kentucky tornadoes.

Then if 1/6 was nothing or the FBI, CIA, Antifa, and BLM were the "real" culprits, why do they not want an investigation?

Yep. meanwhile, desperately trying to inject the 2020 riots with 1/6.
It's like trying to inject hurricane Ida into the Kentucky tornadoes.
Then if 1/6 was nothing or the FBI, CIA, Antifa, and BLM were the "real" culprits, why do they not want an investigation?
It's all they have. And worse, I think that, just like their leader, they talk themselves into really believing these delusional storylines.

This country has never seen something like this before. That's why we're still trying to figure out what the fuck to do about it.

Y'know, I'll believe this when I see it.

If he/they get away with this, we're.....
I fully realize that you will quickly determine that because it was not originated by CNN or MSNBC... Also that you can lead a horse to water...

Here you will see Mr. Epps inciting the crowd to go INTO the Capitol tomorrow (the 6th) and BEING SHOUTED DOWN BY THE CROWD. The crowd was saying do NOT go into the capitol.

You and other far-left diehards will steadfastly refuse to allow competing views into your head for fear you will prove yourself wrong. You're, and others, massive ego will not allow yourself to be proven wrong, no matter what.

Why?

More?

Last edited:
I fully realize that you will quickly determine that because it was not originated by CNN or MSNBC... Also that you can lead a horse to water...

Here you will see Mr. Epps inciting the crowd to go INTO the Capitol tomorrow (the 6th) and BEING SHOUTED DOWN BY THE CROWD. The crowd was saying do NOT go into the capitol.

You and other far-left diehards will steadfastly refuse to allow competing views into your head for fear you will prove yourself wrong. You're, and others, massive ego will not allow yourself to be proven wrong, no matter what.

Why?

More?

I'm sure that's all very interesting, Trumpster.

:rolleyes:

SO, is Ray Epps the leader now?
This guy told them the night before and they disagreed then agreed the next afternoon?

Another hurricane Ida and Kentucky link?

Why?
That would be no problem if the people spouting those views were to testify.
Why not?

Follow along kiddies

First we're told that the rioters were "just tourists" and then we're old by the same people that they were actually ANTIFA/BLM/FBI

Clearly those people are just saying stuff...any stuff to deflect from what THEY did

You know that was not a protect. It was an attack on Democracy. trump wants to pardon those who broke into....defeated on....and tried to destroy the People's House. He is mentally challenged and totally unqualified to hold public office.

How can you break into your own house?

Forum List

Back