President Trump Delivered Heartwarming Speech to Air Force Grads

beautress

Always Faithful
Sep 28, 2018
The speech begins nearest to 1:06 (~2/3rds of the way to the right, if you click on red line.) The rest is how a beautiful ceremony starts, and I ran across one that showed President Trump shaking hands with every graduate that took about an hour and some change. The speech lasts about 29 minutes.

I didn't realize it, but Air Force Cadet graduation is followed by a career starting with the rank of Lieutenant in the Air Force.

The speech begins nearest to 1:06 (~2/3rds of the way to the right, if you click on red line.) The rest is how a beautiful ceremony starts, and I ran across one that showed President Trump shaking hands with every graduate that took about an hour and some change. The speech lasts about 29 minutes.

I didn't realize it, but Air Force Cadet graduation is followed by a career starting with the rank of Lieutenant in the Air Force.

Stained by treason

Stained by treason

You obviously don't know what treason means, so don't use the word.

Big fucking deal...he read a speech that someone else wrote for him. Any fucking loser can do that.

And this from a fucking coward who got his Daddy to get him out of military service while he insults war heroes...from his own party, no less.

Trump is a human maggot...almost a shame someone in the crowd didn't Sadat him.

Last edited:

A butter bar or 2nd lieutenant

Big fucking deal...he read a speech that someone else wrote for him. Any fucking loser can do that.

And this from a fucking coward who got his Daddy to get him out of military service while he insults war heroes...from his own party, no less.

Funny how the Left keeps trying to pull up Trump getting out of Military service yet no one cares. Contrast the Service Academies’ graduations between Obama and Trump. They like Trump better. The Left admonishes Trump for getting out of the draft yet praise Bill Clinton. That alone ought to tell you that the Left really does not care about Military Service.... it’s just another bad attempt to “ get Trump”.

Funny how the Left keeps trying to pull up Trump getting out of Military service yet no one cares. Contrast the Service Academies’ graduations between Obama and Trump. They like Trump better. The Left admonishes Trump for getting out of the draft yet praise Bill Clinton. That alone ought to tell you that the Left really does not care about Military Service.... it’s just another bad attempt to “ get Trump”.

Funny how your post has nothing to do with me because I have never voted Dem in my life.

Yet you quote my post to blather on about some gobbledygook about Dems while COMPLETELY ignoring the actual words I typed.

Assumptive ignoramus.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Stained by treason

You resemble that remark. :abgg2q.jpg:

Hardly. Trump's 160 iq tells me he not only was responsible for the content of his word, he had them memorized in spite of the hell Democrats jump up and down, up and down, up and down about it morning noon night.

Maggots only feed on deadbeats who break the law (Lady Macbeth Clinton) and push the envelope on having zero common sense (Dowager and Ninnyhammer N. Pelosi).

Class Motto: "Conquer mind, conquer all!" Yea, Air Force!!!​
What I loved about the speech is the way President Trump made this a festive occasion about the Class of 2019 and their baseball homerun star a College record-breaker of 55 homeruns, the grad class' mastery of the new aeronautics, their leaders, All Americans and the excellence of two cadets who earned Rhodes Scholarships! Love that objectivity about the cadets. Their Long Blue Line, he mentioned earlier Air Force winners who put their lives on the line, some having given up life itself for country.

I heard Hillary did a commencement, too, which basically went something like "Mememememe!" Poor lefties and your narcissistic, self-aggrandizing leaders who don't see anybody but themselves. Bleh!

Hurrah, President Trump! Leader of winners! :woohoo:

Forum List

Back