President Trump, flanked by Dems & open-borders GOP's, announces plan for 100% open-ended amnesty

First those retards in congress have to pass something, I give that maybe a 5% chance of happening. The last few times they tried they folded like a cheap lawn chair when their constituents threatened to boot their ass out of office.

The voter backlash over Obamacare was nothing compared to the voter backlash over gifting millions of illegals amnesty.

Not only did it show his willingness to work with democrats, it highlighted how democrats aren’t focused on doing what’s best for Americans.

For the average American, it was an unprecedented look into how our government works.
I love the transparency we’re seeing from this administration. :)

First those retards in congress have to pass something, I give that maybe a 5% chance of happening. The last few times they tried they folded like a cheap lawn chair when their constituents threatened to boot their ass out of office.

The voter backlash over Obamacare was nothing compared to the voter backlash over gifting millions of illegals amnesty.
The vast, vast, vast majority of Americans want amnesty for the Dreamers.

So does Trump.

Not only did it show his willingness to work with democrats, it highlighted how democrats aren’t focused on doing what’s best for Americans.

For the average American, it was an unprecedented look into how our government works.
Transparency. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You tards haven't even noticed Trump has quietly dropped his promise to make Mexico pay for the wall.

The Emperor absolutely depends on you credulous goldfish forgetting all the big promises he is reneging on.

You haven't even noticed all the campaign promises he erased from his web site!

What is transparent is your fucking pointy head.

There still appear to be people in this country clinging to the misguided notion that we're going to deport 11+ million people.

Put 'em at the end of the line for citizenship. Bring our troops home from that shit hole known as the Middle East and protect the border.

Fer fuck's sake, this is nuts.

You tards haven't even noticed Trump has quietly dropped his promise to make Mexico pay for the wall.

The Emperor absolutely depends on you credulous goldfish forgetting all the big promises he is reneging on.

Did you watch the vid? lol

Trump is still moving towards having Mexico pay for the wall because it also benifits them. For obvious reasons, it’s something he can’t openly speak about.

After today's on-camera immigration love-fest, if there's anyone out there who still believes Donald Trump won't sell out on amnesty, I've got a wall in Texas to sell you.

Trump is still moving towards having Mexico pay for the wall because it also benifits them. For obvious reasons, it’s something he can’t openly speak about.
Oh, it's a secret. Hush hush. Mexico is going to write a check and spring it on us as a surprise. :lol:

So does Trump.

Wow you :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

So does Trump.

Wow you :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You should have learned by now, retard, I don't make shit up like you do.

Poll: 86 percent support Dreamers staying in the country

trump_tweet_dreamers.jpg

Oh, it's a secret. Hush hush. Mexico is going to write a check and spring it on us as a surprise. :lol:
I can see how a rainbow clown would think that. You people aren’t known for being very intelligent. :)

So does Trump.

trump_tweet_dreamers.jpg

You are such a liar, you lie even about your own poll how embarrassing. Do you really want me to start quoting what you said vs what your linked poll actually said? :eusa_hand:

So does Trump.

trump_tweet_dreamers.jpg

You are such a liar, you lie even about your own poll how embarrassing. Do you really want me to start quoting what you said vs what your linked poll actually said? :eusa_hand:
Fox News Poll: 83 percent support pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants

Fox News. So you know it's true.

trump_tweet_dreamers.jpg

So does Trump.

trump_tweet_dreamers.jpg

Fox News Poll: 83 percent support pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants

Fox News. So you know it's true.

trump_tweet_dreamers.jpg

We polled 130 million American's in Nov/2016 now that's a poll. Your pathetic propaganda poll of 1,002 people is a joke. 17 of 18 people commenting on your poll, against amnesty shocker. Here let me laugh in your face :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

'If one more caller phones into my radio show and tells me that Trump is playing 5-D chess, I'm hanging up on em. Respectfully." - Angry Sean Hannity

"The movement for a clean DREAM Act is a human rights struggle, and as we approach the MLK holiday, countless families are hoping for justice from the U.S. Congress. We need you in this fight right now." - Keith "MLK" Ellison

it snowed in the Sahara Desert today for the 1st time (really!)...hell is freezing over!

Trump is playing those filthy fucks like the clowns they are....hahahaha...awesome that we got to watch the filth squirm.

TRUMP, word for word: "I think a clean DACA bill, to me, is a DACA bill, but we take care of the 800,000 people ... but I think, to me, a clean bill is a bill of DACA, we take care of them, and we also take care of security."

Forum List

Back