President Trump, flanked by Dems & open-borders GOP's, announces plan for 100% open-ended amnesty

"I think my positions are going to be what the people in this room come up with."

BINGO!

That is the essence of the Emperor.

When it was cool to be a Democrat, he was a Democrat.

When it was cool to be a cut-and-run Democrat, he was a cut-and-run Democrat.

When it was cool to be pro-choice, he was "very pro-choice".

When it was cool to demand Bush's impeachment, he demanded Bush's impeachment.

When it was cool to be a bigoted pseudocon, he became a bigoted pseudocon.

Boy....you aren't very bright are you.........?

He stated.....No Wall, No DACA.......I guess you weren't paying attention...
Well..someone wasn't paying attention. Sure he said that..and a lot of other things..that contradicted that. He came out in favor of a 'clean' bill on DACA, contingent of both parties engaging of immigration reform--which is, BTW, the official Democratic position.

On the one issue that i agree with the far right position..Trump goes Left. You wonder why I hate the guy.

"Nothing Michael Wolff could about @realDonaldTrump has hurt him as much as the DACA lovefest right now.

But don't worry! There will be "border security"! (Political euphemism for: You're not getting wall.)

This DACA lovefest confirms a main thesis of Michael Wolff's book: When Bannon left. liberal Dems Jared, Ivanka, Cohn & Goldman Sachs took over." - Crazy Ann Coulter

Trump says he will sign ANY immigration agreement Congress gives him

"I'm not going to say 'oh gee I want this or I want that' I will be signing it" - Trump

Yeah...I heard the whole meeting....he didn't promise anything.....

Trump is a political Superman, doofus.....he just showed, on camera that the Wolff book is a piece of shit...and he did it in front of the cameras of democrat journalists, in a meeting with democrat leadership where he said...

No Wall, No Daca....what part of that did you miss.....

He also said he will build the wall for less than 18 billion and it will take him 1 year once he starts.....

Did you miss that?

You saw the same thing I did. But you know democrats are going to lie about everything. It's all they have left.

Trump is playing those filthy fucks like the clowns they are....hahahaha...awesome that we got to watch the filth squirm.
He sounded like a Democrat.

He didn’t say much...he doesn’t need to. He’s playing the: “I'm siting on my hands doing nothing....It’s out of my hands” sort of thing.
When the bill fails, he blames it on Democrats for not properly constructing the bill....This is elementary shit.

"Nothing Michael Wolff could about @realDonaldTrump has hurt him as much as the DACA lovefest right now.

But don't worry! There will be "border security"! (Political euphemism for: You're not getting wall.)

This DACA lovefest confirms a main thesis of Michael Wolff's book: When Bannon left. liberal Dems Jared, Ivanka, Cohn & Goldman Sachs took over." - Crazy Ann Coulter

"I'm not going to say 'oh gee I want this or I want that' I will be signing it" - Trump

Yeah...I heard the whole meeting....he didn't promise anything.....

Trump is a political Superman, doofus.....he just showed, on camera that the Wolff book is a piece of shit...and he did it in front of the cameras of democrat journalists, in a meeting with democrat leadership where he said...

No Wall, No Daca....what part of that did you miss.....

He also said he will build the wall for less than 18 billion and it will take him 1 year once he starts.....

Did you miss that?

You saw the same thing I did. But you know democrats are going to lie about everything. It's all they have left.
Interesting...as one really cannot lie on this..we have the whole meeting posted. It seems both sides want to spin and cherry-pick----without taking the whole thing into context.

The whole feeling about the meeting..the dynamics being displayed..showed a Democratic-leaning Trump. This should surprise no-one.

"As I made very clear today, our country needs the security of the Wall on the Southern Border, which must be part of any DACA approval." - President Trump

Trump is playing those filthy fucks like the clowns they are....hahahaha...awesome that we got to watch the filth squirm.

He didn’t say much...he doesn’t need to. He’s playing the: “I'm siting on my hands doing nothing....It’s out of my hands” sort of thing.
When the bill fails, he blames it on Democrats for not properly constructing the bill....This is elementary shit.
What if it passes? What if enough lawmakers feel that their seats are in danger--that they vote a 'clean' DACA..on a promise of immigration reform and border security?
Or, if the Govt. shuts down..who will get the blame?
Midterms are coming.

If the Great Wall in China failed, why would you possibly believe 4th century technology would work now?
I can't believe people are this stupid.
Is this what happens when people think education is bad for America?

And the democrats are going crazy over democrats "normalizing" the Trump presidency.

No wall, no end to chain migration, no DACA.

The Imperial Cheeto is a spineless jellyfish who sways with the prevalent current and who yields very little of any lasting value.

Big talk... followed by a long, long trail of broken promises.

Have everybody but the most rabid TrumpBots figured that out yet?

It's not rocket science.

Last edited:
And the democrats are going crazy over democrats "normalizing" the Trump presidency.

No wall, no end to chain migration, no DACA.
The far left is going nuts--but some people are finding their ground in the center..as they fear losing their power..I have high hopes that this may be the beginning of a general move to center..and a rejection of the extremists on both sides.

What if it passes? What if enough lawmakers feel that their seats are in danger--that they vote a 'clean' DACA..on a promise of immigration reform and border security?
Midterms are coming.

There’s no way they author a DACA bill that doesn’t include border security...which is the Wall, chain migration and merit based immigration as a part of it.

Midterms are coming.

There’s no way they author a DACA bill that doesn’t include border security...which is the Wall, chain migration and merit based immigration as a part of it.
But that is just what a clean DACA bill means..there is none of that stuff attached..and Trump endorsed...just such a thing.

Last edited:
"Encouraged the President is seeking bipartisan solutions to our immigration challenges." - Low Energy Jeb! Bush

it's like Jeb! is president

Democrats dont care if they break laws. they have no platform. they exist by solely by giving free crap to illegals and welfare cheats, thus grooming future Democrats, who will in turn do the same thing.

Chill bro.......chill....i'm with ya....but he hasn't let me down yet.......lets see what happens..

"As he considers the utility of walls (and promises), @realDonaldTrump should consider that "Never Trump" was toothless, but "Former Trump" will bite." - Crazy Ann Coulter

"As he considers the utility of walls (and promises), @realDonaldTrump should consider that "Never Trump" was toothless, but "Former Trump" will bite." - Crazy Ann Coulter
It is a interesting math puzzle...could Trump pick up as many voters by moving to the center..as he would lose from the far-and alt--right? Can the Trump Haters come to support Trump?

It is fiction, of course, but Trump could be the Great Unifier..of course...he would have to burn his current base in a totally cynical move of unprecedented betrayal.

Trump couldn't be that disloyal and self-interested..could he??

Lou Dobbs on President Trump's DACA negotiations: Jeb Bush and Lindsey Graham praised you today for your new direction, hopefully this is not your new direction.

Forum List

Back