🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump has proven that economic nationalism works!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump's got the economy rockin and rollin, and the best is yet to come! each and every American should thank their lucky stars that President Trump is president.

I'd be very uncomfortable thanking any lucky stars.

Trump's got the economy rockin and rollin, and the best is yet to come! each and every American should thank their lucky stars that President Trump is president.

Stock market up every month of the year.

Went up by record amounts of time...

What could have caused that. Surely a coincidence?

The stock market had a better year in Obama's first year. Now put some negative spin on that. lol

JUST a continuation of Obamas 8 years Low interest rates great earnings Trump had shit to do with that I will give you points for his tax cut BS

JUST a continuation of Obamas 8 years Low interest rates great earnings Trump had shit to do with that I will give you points for his tax cut BS

Just a continuation...LOL. Obama couldn't get a 3% annual GDP in 8 years, yet Trump manages to do so in 12 months. You libs are way too funny.

Just a continuation...LOL. Obama couldn't get a 3% annual GDP in 8 years, yet Trump manages to do so in 12 months. You libs are way too funny.
Did he? I haven't seen those results yet And btw Obamas economy WAS on the upswing far differently that what your last repub left him with

Did he? I haven't seen those results yet And btw Obamas economy WAS on the upswing far differently that what your last repub left him with

Good thing you have access to the internet, that way you can look things up before saying more stupid stuff.

Trump did it?

How.

You Trumpsters need to STFU about economy unless you find some sane way to account for the growth over the last 7 years:

original.jpg

This is what trump had to say about market growth BEFORE he got into the office:

151015104549-trump-bubble-780x439.jpg

but then of course he got into office and promptly solved bubble problem. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Trump hasn't had 3% annual growth either. You know that, right?

Trump did it?

How.
By defeating Hillary.

And yes, I believe that.

Trump did it?

How.
By defeating Hillary.

And yes, I believe that.

So did you think that Obama got us out of one of the worst recessions in history just by defeating John McCain?

Trump did it?

How.
By defeating Hillary.

And yes, I believe that.

So did you think that Obama got us out of one of the worst recessions in history just by defeating John McCain?
Nope, I think Obama killed the speed of our recovery by beating McCain.

wait until several million people lose their healthcare subsidies and thousands of healthcare workers are standing in unemployment lines -

:popcorn:

Only because he hasn't been in office for a full 12 months. For 11.5 months the number have been much better. And his numbers tend to get revised upward instead of the Obama number typically being revised downward.
Trump gets boost as GDP growth is revised upward

Trump did it?

How.
By defeating Hillary.

And yes, I believe that.

Nope, I think Obama killed the speed of our recovery by beating McCain.

You think BECAUSE...what?

I don't like Obama is not a valid reason.

What Trump has proven is that a good economy can't save a bad president from widespread disapproval from the people IN that economy.

Only because he hasn't been in office for a full 12 months. For 11.5 months the number have been much better. And his numbers tend to get revised upward instead of the Obama number typically being revised downward.
Trump gets boost as GDP growth is revised upward

Actually, speaking from a reality-based perspective rather than a fantasy-based one - Trump's numbers have been on par with Obama's.

Current projections indicate that Trump will end his first year with 2.2 GDP growth. You'll notice that's not higher than 3%.

Here are the 2017 numbers so far:

2017 Q1 - 1.2
2017 Q2 - 3.1
2017 Q3 - 3.2

Current projections for Q4 are around 2.6%.

For the annual growth rate to break 3.0%, Q4 would have to show 4.5% growth.

Forum List

Back