President Trump hits 51% Approval Rating

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
He just inches his way up there day by day as he gets more done in a month than Obama could get done in a year.

POLL: Trump At 51% With Midterms Days Away

The results show an upswing of support for Trump with the midterm elections less than a week away. The tracking poll shows Trump rising from 46-percent approval of his job performance on October 24 with a steady climb since.

I believe he will accomplish another feat, he will have his approval rating at 75% by 2020 Presidential Election. The American people are sick and tired of the stupidity and the divisive from the left.
I believe there will be a good turn out at the midterm. People have spoken and we need to make sure Hillary or others don't make it through that door of the White House in 2020.

FAKE NEWS. Rasmussen is just a click bait sire for Trump supporters.

I believe he will accomplish another feat, he will have his approval rating at 75% by 2020 Presidential Election. The American people are sick and tired of the stupidity and the divisive from the left.
I believe there will be a good turn out at the midterm. People have spoken and we need to make sure Hillary or others don't make it through that door of the White House in 2020.

Yikes, 75%, that would be quite a few stupid, divisive libs that need to get a clue.

He just inches his way up there day by day as he gets more done in a month than Obama could get done in a year.

The results show an upswing of support for Trump with the midterm elections less than a week away. The tracking poll shows Trump rising from 46-percent approval of his job performance on October 24 with a steady climb since.

Which in actuality is 67%.

Which in actuality is 67%.
Sure, if you multiply it by 160%.

How did I KNOW before clicking in that this was going to be Rasmussen....

Fivethirtyeight.com, which continually aggregates all polls into an average, has it at 52.9% -- but that's DISapproval, with approval at 41.9 -- right about where it's been sitting the whole time.

In other words nothing's changed but cherrypickers gonna cherrypick, expecting different results.

"Polls are Fake News and anyone advocating for their veracity is a Fake Poster." ~ The Original Tree

When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

My, my, what a difference a year and change makes. :lol:

I actually don't believe the polls at all. They are slanted about 5-10% Towards Libtard voters.

But DemNazis love em, so when "The Polls" don't say what DemNazis want them to say, it's fun to post them just to jab them in the ribs with it.

Rasmussen delivers a fake poll right before the election

As usual

Fivethirtyeight.com, which continually aggregates all polls into an average, has it at 52.9% -- but that's DISapproval, with approval at 41.9 -- right about where it's been sitting the whole time.

I believe that Google is biased when it comes to poll searches. They list all the polls from different sites - RealClearPolitics, The Hill, etc...
But it seems that they only list those who have a disapproval rating on Trump between 39% to 41%.
I believe the polls on there are rigged. Not to mention biased.

You tell me. I don't believe the polls anyway. And if I did, I know it isn't what they are stating.

"Polls are Fake News and anyone advocating for their veracity is a Fake Poster." ~ The Original Tree

When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

My, my, what a difference a year and change makes. :lol:

I actually don't believe the polls at all. They are slanted about 5-10% Towards Libtard voters.

But DemNazis love em, so when "The Polls" don't say what DemNazis want them to say, it's fun to post them just to jab them in the ribs with it.

db451cc550126738b8f31033ede9591fbfe31aaf7c45c9a5775c40e0e871d554.jpg

I believe that Google is biased when it comes to poll searches. They list all the polls from different sites - RealClearPolitics, The Hill, etc...
But it seems that they only list those who have a disapproval rating on Trump between 39% to 41%.
I believe the polls on there are rigged. Not to mention biased.

You tell me. I don't believe the polls anyway. And if I did, I know it isn't what they are stating.

Actually I posted nothing about Google, and I'm not aware that they do any polls. I don't use Google myself.

Fivethirtyeight.com however does integrate all the major polls, including the pro-Rump Rasmussen one quoted in the OP here.

Actually I posted nothing about Google, and I'm not aware that they do any polls. I don't use Google myself.

No, I mentioned Google. I was doing a search on Google for Trump's Approval ratings. It only seems they list liberal sites. Of course, they will "report" negative numbers on Trump.

Oh for god's sake, FAKE NEWS.
This is Tucker Carlson's website yanking your chain.
He's still in the mid to low 40s.
Numbers in red are his disapproval rating.

IBD/TIPP 10/25 - 11/3 900 A 40 53 -13
Economist/YouGov 10/28 - 10/30 1296 RV 44 52 -8
NPR/PBS/Marist 10/28 - 10/29 509 LV 41 53 -12
Harvard-Harris 10/26 - 10/28 1835 RV 44 56 -12
Reuters/Ipsos 10/24 - 10/30 1383 LV 45 54 -9
Gallup 10/22 - 10/28 1500 A 40 54 -14
USA Today/Suffolk 10/18 - 10/22 1000 LV 43 54 -11
CBS News 10/14 - 10/17 RV 42 53 -11
FOX News 10/13 - 10/16 841 LV 47 52 -5

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

No, I mentioned Google. I was doing a search on Google for Trump's Approval ratings. It only seems they list liberal sites. Of course, they will "report" negative numbers on Trump.

"Liberal sites" such as....?

Out of curiosity I just went to Google and searched "Trump approval rating" and there were three "featured" links at the top (splashed with images) and Rasmussen was one of them. So no, not buying the butthurt.

Forum List

Back