President Trump hits 51% Approval Rating

Actually I posted nothing about Google, and I'm not aware that they do any polls. I don't use Google myself.

No, I mentioned Google. I was doing a search on Google for Trump's Approval ratings. It only seems they list liberal sites. Of course, they will "report" negative numbers on Trump.

"Liberal sites" such as....?

Most of the MSM sites, Newsweek, USA Today, etc..etc.

Actually I posted nothing about Google, and I'm not aware that they do any polls. I don't use Google myself.

No, I mentioned Google. I was doing a search on Google for Trump's Approval ratings. It only seems they list liberal sites. Of course, they will "report" negative numbers on Trump.

"Liberal sites" such as....?

Most of the MSM sites, Newsweek, USA Today, etc..etc.

Those are simple neutral-news sites.

Out of curiosity I just went to Google and searched "Trump approval rating" and there were three "featured" links at the top (splashed with images) and Rasmussen was one of them. So no, not buying the butthurt. The fact that you don't like what they report doesn't make it their issue.

As already noted in my first post --- Fivethirtyeight.com already aggregates the various and sundry polls, INCLUDING the Rump-leaning one, and WITH that in there they have his approval under 42%. Rasmussen is an outlier and always has been.

FAKE NEWS. Rasmussen is just a click bait sire for Trump supporters.
Rasmussen calls itself most accurate pollster of 2016

On its final poll released Nov. 7, the day before Election Day, Rasmussen had Hillary Clinton up 2 points on Donald Trump. Clinton won the popular vote by 1 percentage point, even though Donald Trump beat her on electoral votes.

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results.

Now go cry in a corner somewhere dumbass

He just inches his way up there day by day as he gets more done in a month than Obama could get done in a year.

POLL: Trump At 51% With Midterms Days Away

The results show an upswing of support for Trump with the midterm elections less than a week away. The tracking poll shows Trump rising from 46-percent approval of his job performance on October 24 with a steady climb since.
apple and orange man.....Obama will always be better than Dumb dumb white man

FAKE NEWS. Rasmussen is just a click bait sire for Trump supporters.
Rasmussen calls itself most accurate pollster of 2016

On its final poll released Nov. 7, the day before Election Day, Rasmussen had Hillary Clinton up 2 points on Donald Trump. Clinton won the popular vote by 1 percentage point, even though Donald Trump beat her on electoral votes.

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results.

Now go cry in a corner somewhere dumbass

Scott Rasmussen is a far right wing Republican, that's why his polls always, always are biased for GOP politicians. He started Rasmussen in 2003 and then left in 2013 to become a TV right wing pundit.

Scott Rasmussen Leaves Rasmussen Reports to Become a GOP Pundit - The Atlantic

He just inches his way up there day by day as he gets more done in a month than Obama could get done in a year.

The results show an upswing of support for Trump with the midterm elections less than a week away. The tracking poll shows Trump rising from 46-percent approval of his job performance on October 24 with a steady climb since.

Trump has destroyed Obama's renegade presidency almost to the point of non-existence, and reversed much of the damage done on both the domestic and foreign stages.

Now Obama has been reduced to an arm-flapping stuttering near-hysterical howler monkey (Billy waits for the cries of 'racist') whining about how it's all undone and how sad he is about it all.

How does this make Obama "better"?

you'd think all the RW fake news approval ratings would be higher than 51% - the daily caller must be slipping.

Rasmussen polls land line phones only.

Trump has destroyed Obama's renegade presidency almost to the point of non-existence, and reversed much of the damage done on both the domestic and foreign stages.

Now Obama has been reduced to an arm-flapping stuttering near-hysterical howler monkey (Billy waits for the cries of 'racist') whining about how it's all undone and how sad he is about it all.

How does this make Obama "better"?

It makes him better because it makes him cry. He and Fako O'Rourke can cry on each other's shoulders tomorrow night. While that may end up in a sloppy kiss between the two, it will give me joy to watch The Party of Hate and Intolerance implode in a self loathing cacophony of cries.

There should be a rule on this message board.... when it is quickly shown that a thread title is a demonstrable lie, the thread should just be deleted or moved to a new section, "Lying liars and their lying thread titles"

He didn't do much in September..

He didn't do much in September..
Whatever he did do was far more than Obama Bin Lying On The Couch did.

I believe he will accomplish another feat, he will have his approval rating at 75% by 2020 Presidential Election. The American people are sick and tired of the stupidity and the divisive from the left.
I believe there will be a good turn out at the midterm. People have spoken and we need to make sure Hillary or others don't make it through that door of the White House in 2020.
75% is a little high, but 65% is doable.

Daily Caller? Rasmussen? Funny. I only pay attention to "credible" polls. Trump is actually polling at around 42%.

Forum List

Back