President Trump honing his golf skills

I don't have a ton of respect for the guy, but this kind of "The President isn't working hard enough because he's bowling/golfing/knitting/playing cards" post is just old.
Even tho he promised on several occasions during his campaign that he wouldn't be playing golf if elected.
So he changed his mind? Big deal.
Changed his mind when it applies to him
And your point is?
Have you never changed your mind?

I don't have a ton of respect for the guy, but this kind of "The President isn't working hard enough because he's bowling/golfing/knitting/playing cards" post is just old.
Even tho he promised on several occasions during his campaign that he wouldn't be playing golf if elected.
And your point is?

Let's see.....

Have I ever blatantly engaged in an activity that I condemned someone else for doing?

No, I haven't

And your point is?

Let's see.....

Have I ever blatantly engaged in an activity that I condemned someone else for doing?

No, I haven't
Yeah right!

And your point is?

Let's see.....

No, I haven't
Yeah right!
Yeah.....right

And your point is?

Let's see.....

No, I haven't
yeah. Hmmm?

And your point is?

Let's see.....

No, I haven't
I have never farted in my entire life. Truth.

And your point is?

Let's see.....

No, I haven't
I have never farted in my entire life. Truth.
My farts smell like McDonalds
Whenever I fart at work.......Someone says......Did someone get McDonalds?

gotta give the uy some credit. Ge's working on something

Forum List

Back