President Trump Honors Rush at State of the Union

I think the Medal of Honor should be reserved for someone who devoted their life to helping all people, not someone who talks on behalf of one segment of the population. That's just me. I think Rush is an important figure in conservative politics, but that is not enough to earn that award.

Medal of Honor is military medal given by Congress.

Rush got Presidential Medal of Freedom. Civilian honor.

I think the Medal of Honor should be reserved for someone who devoted their life to helping all people, not someone who talks on behalf of one segment of the population. That's just me. I think Rush is an important figure in conservative politics, but that is not enough to earn that award.

I agree

But the medal of honor is Congressional.

the president can give the presidential medal of freedom to anyone one he pleases.

Giving a medal to a bigot and racist person. Figures.

Also neither one were in the military.

What does that have to do with the Presidential Medal?

Birds of a feather...….

You think you said something insightful?

No, darling... you're just yapping for the sake of yapping, cause your empty head have no other use than to grow the hair on it and make screeching noise when something is not given to you. Your kind may give your posts a free pass and "winner" ratings, but you're not getting it from rest of us.

Now, how about you answer the question, yapper?

Rush is an advocate for those AMERICAN principles that benefit the entire country. I'm glad he was honored before death

Let's see... meaning of "bigot"

Dictionary.com: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion
Cambridge Dictionary: a person who has strong, unreasonable ideas, esp. about race or religion, and who thinks anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong
Merriam-Webster Dictionary: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices;especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Oxford Dictionary: a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions

According to all, and especially the last one, you are a bigot.

You are being intolerant towards those who hold different opinions. You are a bigot when someone disagrees with you and you can’t handle it. Yes, if the accused person is being intolerant you might be correct, but you should be careful of becoming a bigot yourself.

Give one example of Rush being racist.

Also, where you in the military? What not being in the military has to do anything with the "presidential medal of freedom"?
What are the odds that she will answer you? Zero!

Dictionary.com: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion
Cambridge Dictionary: a person who has strong, unreasonable ideas, esp. about race or religion, and who thinks anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong
Merriam-Webster Dictionary: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices;especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Oxford Dictionary: a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions

You are being intolerant towards those who hold different opinions. You are a bigot when someone disagrees with you and you can’t handle it. Yes, if the accused person is being intolerant you might be correct, but you should be careful of becoming a bigot yourself.

Also, were you in the military? What not being in the military has to do anything with the "presidential medal of freedom"?

Yes 4 years NG. Read about salutes.
Rules For When And When Not To Salute

Well earned at this time. Notice Piglosi. Every day I realize why I despise liberals.

The Presidential Medal for Hate Speech.

That's probably a sign that we a pretty much done as a nation.

Could you provide examples of that hate speech?

Go listen to any episode of his show, I'm sure they have online archives.

I asked you to give an example. Obviously you listen to him so something must jump out at you.

Also, were you in the military? What not being in the military has to do anything with the "presidential medal of freedom"?

Whose salute pissed you off? The young boy’s? That pissed you off?

Whose salute pissed you off? The young boy’s? That pissed you off?

President Trump salutes Rush Limbaugh at the State of the Union

Medal of Honor is military medal given by Congress.

Rush got Presidential Medal of Freedom. Civilian honor.

Sometimes TDS turns these people into retards.

Well okay, it happens all the time.

President Trump salutes Rush Limbaugh at the State of the Union

And?

Does that upsets you?

upload_2020-2-5_9-53-44.png

Thank you Rush Limbaugh for all you have done! I look forward to you recovering! I am so thankful for him receiving the Presidential Medal Of Honor from President Trump and having it bestowed upon him by The First Lady Melania Trump! He SO richly deserves it! I have been listening since the summer of 1991 when I was thirteen years old! I intend to continue doing so.

Rush is a national treasure.

He has been a great voice for real America. I understand why the Moon Bats hate him so much.

On another note he has contributed millions and millions of dollars to help our veterans and other charities.

Forum List

Back