President Trump Honors Rush at State of the Union

Its unsettling to think that some American treasures are fleeting.

I hope Rush lives to see the death of Piglosi's party.
Rush's numbered days are severely short of Pelosi's.

Maybe she'll get hit by a bus.
One never knows.
He could too. Meanwhile, he's fighting a terminal disease and she's not. There's a good chance she will live to see the day he dies.
Trump is going to cause her to stroke out.....................Biden will stroke out.....................Trump already gave Bernie a heart attack. A person only has so many heart attacks in them.

M9O5zDL.jpg

Rush is the truest Defender of American Ideas, American Exceptionalism and American Greatness - that the country may ever know.
I just threw up all over myself. I bet he was. I would say all that garbage if I was paid millions to appease Conservatives. No wonder the pill count went down. Thanks to him and his usage.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Well earned at this time. Notice Piglosi. Every day I realize why I despise liberals.

The Presidential Medal for Hate Speech.

That's probably a sign that we a pretty much done as a nation.

Could you provide examples of that hate speech?

Go listen to any episode of his show, I'm sure they have online archives.

Yes, you should. You wish death on a man for SPEECH. You should spend time thinking about the kind of "human being" you are

I think the Medal of Honor should be reserved for someone who devoted their life to helping all people, not someone who talks on behalf of one segment of the population. That's just me. I think Rush is an important figure in conservative politics, but that is not enough to earn that award.

Medal of Honor is military medal given by Congress.

Rush got Presidential Medal of Freedom. Civilian honor.

Which he didn't deserve. Trump has turned honor into a joke. He should give a posthumous medal to JB Stoner.

I think the Medal of Honor should be reserved for someone who devoted their life to helping all people, not someone who talks on behalf of one segment of the population. That's just me. I think Rush is an important figure in conservative politics, but that is not enough to earn that award.
Rush is an advocate for those AMERICAN principles that benefit the entire country. I'm glad he was honored before death

MAWA.

One never knows.
He could too. Meanwhile, he's fighting a terminal disease and she's not. There's a good chance she will live to see the day he dies.
Trump is going to cause her to stroke out.....................Biden will stroke out.....................Trump already gave Bernie a heart attack. A person only has so many heart attacks in them.
LOL

If anyone is stroking out, it's Impeached Trump...

Rush is the truest Defender of American Ideas, American Exceptionalism and American Greatness - that the country may ever know.
I just threw up all over myself. I bet he was. I would say all that garbage if I was paid millions to appease Conservatives. No wonder the pill count went down. Thanks to him and his usage.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

He paid himself you ignorant fuck.

One never knows.
LOL

If anyone is stroking out, it's Impeached Trump...

I doubt it. Any other prez would be in a fetal position sucking their thumb crying for mommy by now.

Forum List

Back