President Trump Honors Rush at State of the Union

Rush is the truest Defender of American Ideas, American Exceptionalism and American Greatness - that the country may ever know.
I just threw up all over myself. I bet he was. I would say all that garbage if I was paid millions to appease Conservatives. No wonder the pill count went down. Thanks to him and his usage.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
Funny. Seems to me you always smell like that.

Giving a medal to a bigot and racist person. Figures.

Also neither one were in the military.

Let's see... meaning of "bigot"

Dictionary.com: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion
Cambridge Dictionary: a person who has strong, unreasonable ideas, esp. about race or religion, and who thinks anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong
Merriam-Webster Dictionary: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices;especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Oxford Dictionary: a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions

According to all, and especially the last one, you are a bigot.

You are being intolerant towards those who hold different opinions. You are a bigot when someone disagrees with you and you can’t handle it. Yes, if the accused person is being intolerant you might be correct, but you should be careful of becoming a bigot yourself.

Give one example of Rush being racist.

Also, were you in the military? What not being in the military has to do anything with the "presidential medal of freedom"?

Yes 4 years NG. Read about salutes.
Rules For When And When Not To Salute
Whose salute pissed you off? The young boy’s? That pissed you off?

President Trump salutes Rush Limbaugh at the State of the Union
Oh! That was such a sweet moment. Very emotional. No wonder it pissed you off. I loved it when President Trump recognized the woman who had lost her husband and her son saluted Pres. Trump.

Giving a medal to a bigot and racist person. Figures.

Also neither one were in the military.

Let's see... meaning of "bigot"

Dictionary.com: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion
Cambridge Dictionary: a person who has strong, unreasonable ideas, esp. about race or religion, and who thinks anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong
Merriam-Webster Dictionary: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices;especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Oxford Dictionary: a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions

According to all, and especially the last one, you are a bigot.

You are being intolerant towards those who hold different opinions. You are a bigot when someone disagrees with you and you can’t handle it. Yes, if the accused person is being intolerant you might be correct, but you should be careful of becoming a bigot yourself.

Give one example of Rush being racist.

Also, were you in the military? What not being in the military has to do anything with the "presidential medal of freedom"?

Yes 4 years NG. Read about salutes.
Rules For When And When Not To Salute
Whose salute pissed you off? The young boy’s? That pissed you off?

President Trump salutes Rush Limbaugh at the State of the Union
Oh! That was such a sweet moment. Very emotional. No wonder it pissed you off. I loved it when President Trump recognized the woman who had lost her husband and her son saluted Pres. Trump.

Everything was planned out in advance, do you think the Apprentice had a script, I'm here to tell you they did.

Last edited:
I think the Medal of Honor should be reserved for someone who devoted their life to helping all people, not someone who talks on behalf of one segment of the population. That's just me. I think Rush is an important figure in conservative politics, but that is not enough to earn that award.

Medal of Honor is military medal given by Congress.

Rush got Presidential Medal of Freedom. Civilian honor.

Which he didn't deserve. Trump has turned honor into a joke. He should give a posthumous medal to JB Stoner.
I know the feeling. I felt that way when obummer dummer was awarded the Nobel peace prize for doing absolutely nothing.

I hope Rush lives to see the death of Piglosi's party.
Rush's numbered days are severely short of Pelosi's.
pelosi at her age can die of a heart attack,just like that....
Oh? You have evidence she has heart disease? Or is this just wishful thinking?
you dont have to have heart disease to have a heart attack...its called old age...
Or

Top secret CIA poison dart gun 'gives targets deadly HEART ATTACKS and leaves no trace'

Leftists will never understand, but THIS is why America loves Trump. He paid the greatest honor to another great man while he's still alive. No president has ever done anything like this. Both are incredible men.

It was not a good day for the terminally ill Democrat Party

Well earned at this time. Notice Piglosi. Every day I realize why I despise liberals.

Limbaugh has not earned it. Trump cheapens everything he touches. The Medal of Honor should be for people who do great things for people. Limbaugh is a hack who has no values whatsoever.

Forum List

Back