President Trump Honors Rush at State of the Union

Well earned at this time. Notice Piglosi. Every day I realize why I despise liberals.

Giving the Medal of Freedom to a guy who made a good living insulting most of his fellow Americans. Is this contributing to American life and culture? This prostitution of the meaning of the medal illustrates succinctly why I will never cast my vote for a republican

Well earned at this time. Notice Piglosi. Every day I realize why I despise liberals.

Giving the Medal of Freedom to a guy who made a good living insulting most of his fellow Americans. Is this contributing to American life and culture? This prostitution of the meaning of the medal illustrates succinctly why I will never cast my vote for a republican

It was SUCH a great thing to see, wasn't it?

“It’s disappointing President Trump presented Rush Limbaugh, someone who has dedicated their life to dividing this country, with the Presidential Medal of Freedom and not Brigadier General and Tuskegee Airman Charles McGee,” tweeted Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio), referencing a veteran of the African American fighter pilot unit who was also a guest at the address."

Actually, it's way more than disappointing. Both Fat Donnie and Limpboy are extremely disgusting individuals.

“It’s disappointing President Trump presented Rush Limbaugh, someone who has dedicated their life to dividing this country, with the Presidential Medal of Freedom and not Brigadier General and Tuskegee Airman Charles McGee,” tweeted Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio), referencing a veteran of the African American fighter pilot unit who was also a guest at the address."

Actually, it's way more than disappointing. Both Fat Donnie and Limpboy are extremely disgusting individuals.

It was just a beautiful moment, wasn't it? God bless and watch over Rush Limbaugh and Donald Trump. Two GREAT and patriotic Americans. Thank you.

I have faith that the American People will rise up out of this sordid swamp. Indulge me a bit but I have hope:

RISE, AMERICA!

Last edited:

It was just a beautiful moment, wasn't it? God bless and watch over Rush Limbaugh and Donald Trump. Two GREAT and patriotic Americans. Thank you.

So pathetic. Face it, you just love disgust.

So pathetic. Face it, you just love disgust.

It really WAS a fantastic moment, wasn't it? A moment for the ages.

I have faith that the American People will rise up out of this sordid swamp. Indulge me a bit but I have hope:

RISE, AMERICA!

Just a fine, fine moment for America. God bless and watch over Rush and President Trump. Thank you.

Rush Limbaugh has told the truth for 30 consecutive years, and he always sticks with the truth as his ally. He battled and won out over addiction, and now he is battling cancer, which I hope he defeats.

gj5f4.jpg

Rush Limpbaugh wouldn't know the TRUTH if it hit him in his ass.

RISE, AMERICA!

Just a fine, fine moment for America. God bless and watch over Rush and President Trump. Thank you.

I guess you are right if you are a racist POS.

I say the medal has been rendered worthless with this ridiculous award. Fuck wingers.

What did Ellen do to earn her Presidential Medal of Freedom?

"The Presidential Medal of Freedom is ... a tribute to the idea that all of us, no matter where we come from, have the opportunity to change this country for the better. From scientists, philanthropists, and public servants to activists, athletes, and artists, these 21 individuals have helped push America forward, inspiring millions of people around the world along the way," President Obama stated.
Ellen DeGeneres to receive Presidential Medal of Freedom
--------------------------------------
the medal of freedom means crap since Rush got it.
Tramp did over and above just to piss the Democrats off.
It was a like a partisan rally of tramps.

I say the medal has been rendered worthless with this ridiculous award. Fuck wingers.

"The Presidential Medal of Freedom is ... a tribute to the idea that all of us, no matter where we come from, have the opportunity to change this country for the better. From scientists, philanthropists, and public servants to activists, athletes, and artists, these 21 individuals have helped push America forward, inspiring millions of people around the world along the way," President Obama stated.

Guess the Nobel Peace Prize means Crap since Obama got it just for being elected.

Guess the Nobel Peace Prize means Crap since Obama got it just for being elected.

Why did Obama get a Nobel Peace Prize?
The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obama for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people".
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 2009_Nobel_Peace_Prize

2009 Nobel Peace Prize - Wikipedia

Rush seeked division, and worst than that he is bigot and a racist.

When you read what Barry said, you could apply it Rush as well. Just because you yappers don't like Rush, doesn't negate what he's done.

It must hurt badly to see Trump is able to do things you don't like. Or to do anything, because you don't like whatever he's doing.

He's got it the same way he's got everything else in his life, thru affirmative action.

Why did Obama get a Nobel Peace Prize?
The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obama for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people".
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 2009_Nobel_Peace_Prize

2009 Nobel Peace Prize - Wikipedia

Rush seeked division, and worst than that he is bigot and a racist.

That's funny, he strengthen international diplomacy in about 6 months since he's got in the office. Even funnier, he got nominated for it before he's got in the office, so please, how he strengthened international diplomacy if he wasn't president at the time of nomination?

The magnitude by which reality deviates from the leftist myth is so great that, for average people, it simply is beyond credibility. Unicorns, unicorns everywhere.

Forum List

Back