🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump: "I don't need daily national security briefings cos they're repetitive"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it's called bein smart and not wastin time. bravo Mr President!

Trump: I don't need daily briefings

President-elect Donald Trump said he does not need to receive the presidential intelligence briefing every day, suggesting in an interview aired Sunday that such briefings are repetitive and he is happy to rely on those around him on matters of intelligence and national security.

Trump has been given the daily intelligence briefing just a handful of times since winning the White House last month, alarming some in the national security community. Trump said he always instructs those offering him the information to contact him should new developments emerge.

“You know, I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years. Could be eight years — but eight years. I don't need that,” Trump said. “But I do say, ‘If something should change, let us know.’”

“I mean, there will be some very fluid situations. I'll be there not every day, but more than that,” Trump said. “But I don't need to be told, Chris, the same thing every day, every morning, same words, ‘Sir, nothing has changed. Let's go over it again.' I don't need that.”

Yeah, Trump, you do need to be told daily.

At your age, the mind slips on some people, so they need to be told daily.

Other people, like TNHarley, his mind has been slipping since puberty, so you can tell him daily and he will forget anyway.

He's right on about this. I've read the daily briefs and most are repeats from the previous briefing.

They need people who present up-to-date information and not the stuff presented over and over again.

President-elect Donald Trump said he does not need to receive the presidential intelligence briefing every day, suggesting in an interview aired Sunday that such briefings are repetitive and he is happy to rely on those around him on matters of intelligence and national security.

Trump has been given the daily intelligence briefing just a handful of times since winning the White House last month, alarming some in the national security community. Trump said he always instructs those offering him the information to contact him should new developments emerge.

“You know, I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years. Could be eight years — but eight years. I don't need that,” Trump said. “But I do say, ‘If something should change, let us know.’”

“I mean, there will be some very fluid situations. I'll be there not every day, but more than that,” Trump said. “But I don't need to be told, Chris, the same thing every day, every morning, same words, ‘Sir, nothing has changed. Let's go over it again.' I don't need that.”
Politico sure is pumping out alot of "Fake News" these days.

Could they maybe wait till the man is sworn in before they go about accomplishing the Demagoguery Party's goal of destroying the Trump Presidency???

Repetavive meetings cost tax money.
Nothing wrong with being managed more efficently and saving tax payers money to be used elsewhere.

Elsewhere meaning "into the pockets of Trump and pals".

Trump intends to make Putin look like an amateur in terms of looting. And he might do it, being he has so many Useful Idiots running cover for him.

He's right on about this. I've read the daily briefs and most are repeats from the previous briefing.

They need people who present up-to-date information and not the stuff presented over and over again.

Well, that's never going to come about via the corpratization of the presidency; that stuff is rampant in all corporations.

He writes notes on his tiny hands..Very forgetful

gibbs_hand-300x300.jpg

Yes that just wastes time to go over things that were said yesterday..

Forum List

Back