President Trump inks great trade deal with China!

Where is the part about Trump inking a deal in that article. I couldn't find it.

Your ignorance is showing, again.

Trump, China reach preliminary trade agreements on beef, poultry

Cool. Another source!! Trump and China. What's China getting out of the deal? A smile from Trump?

I heard the orange idiot mention it today in Paris. He was very vague. He said that Xi is letting beef back in at Trump's request. Is that what you believe?

From the link in the OP.

The meat shipped last week by a South Omaha meatpacker was reported to be the first shipment of U.S. beef to China since 2003 after officials sealed a long-sought trade deal this month.

Trump got the agreement in Jan and it was formalized this month, so simple even a regressive could understand.

What's the deal? What does China get? Is it a good deal? Any losers?

Look it up dufas, I'm not your secretary.

The OP says it's a great deal. Was the OP talking out of his ass?

Your ignorance is showing, again.

Cool. Another source!! Trump and China. What's China getting out of the deal? A smile from Trump?

I heard the orange idiot mention it today in Paris. He was very vague. He said that Xi is letting beef back in at Trump's request. Is that what you believe?

From the link in the OP.

The meat shipped last week by a South Omaha meatpacker was reported to be the first shipment of U.S. beef to China since 2003 after officials sealed a long-sought trade deal this month.

Trump got the agreement in Jan and it was formalized this month, so simple even a regressive could understand.

What's the deal? What does China get? Is it a good deal? Any losers?

Look it up dufas, I'm not your secretary.

The OP says it's a great deal. Was the OP talking out of his ass?

Ask the OP, I'm not your secretary.

Forum List

Back