President Trump is about to speak in Bedminster NJ.

You're delusional. All Trump has to do is open his mouth and he gets all the press he wants, 24/7. The press is obsessed with him.
Really?

After he was grazed by a bullet or a bullet fragment he thought he had it in the bag. Then Joe withdrew and Trump fell by the wayside. He has since struggled to get the kind of coverage he thinks he deserves. He's even gone on record whining about it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Another press conference. Still going strong just over a month after an attempted assassination.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Scheduled speech time is 4:30 PM Eastern, just a few minutes from now.

I think we're just about 80 days until Election Day.

Edit: 82 days

Another word salad fail with the usual victim gripes

Really?

After he was grazed by a bullet or a bullet fragment he thought he had it in the bag. Then Joe withdrew and Trump fell by the wayside. He has since struggled to get the kind of coverage he thinks he deserves. He's even gone on record whining about it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh he's getting coverage. When I first turned on the TV his press conference was being covered by FOX, Newsmax, MSNBC, and CNN. Of course MSNBC and CNN puked out and quit covering it.

He talked for over an hour and answered questions. We all know that Biden couldn't have done that and I seriously doubt Harris could either.

That's coming after the convention. Patience grasshopper.

She's running for President. Why won't she take unscripted questions from the press now?

She's also promising to do a shitload of things "if elected." But she's already in the second highest office in the country right now. So why isn't she doing all those things she's promising? Why hasn't she done those things over the last 4 years?

1723759717084.png

She's running for President. Why won't she take unscripted questions from the press now?

She's also promising to do a shitload of things "if elected." But she's already in the second highest office in the country right now. So why isn't she doing all those things she's promising? Why hasn't she done those things over the last 4 years?
You really need to ask her. I have no idea.

Oh he's getting coverage. When I first turned on the TV his press conference was being covered by FOX, Newsmax, MSNBC, and CNN. Of course MSNBC and CNN puked out and quit covering it.

He talked for over an hour and answered questions. We all know that Biden couldn't have done that and I seriously doubt Harris could either.
Cable news? LOL

He's a clown and we all know it.

Forum List

Back