President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

fake ballots shouldn't count

the fact that they did count

and the fact that you don't give a rip that they were fake

says everything we need to know about both you and the dims you favor

even though they think its good to murder the unborn...

+
Shut up.

Shit's fixin' to get real, yo.

Thanks, JG! SWEET JAMBALAYA!
jambalaya.jpg

What's poor JackOfNoTrades going to try to BS himself about NOW that the 2020 election has been exposed as the most honest and fair ever. NOT! :auiqs.jpg:

Nothing to see here?

Think I'll send Donald a few thou to help a little with the proceedings.

If I were Barry, Robinsegg Bedpan and his sidekick Hunter Ten Percent, I'd be VERY WORRIED.

ROFL.gif

If true, then it's merely a sideshow, fit for late-night TV comedians... they're both yesterday's news.. Shrillary even more so than Rump...
I think the ruling in this one calls for a repeat performance by the drumroll guy at cyber ninjas' final revelation of the results of their devastating Arizona "audit."

giphy.gif

Of course, I thought he should have been there to herald each of the the dozens of court challenges to the election that were all thrown out as frivolous.

Percussion always enhances such moments, imho.

Last edited:
This should be an easy trial. Wasn't it already determined that there was no collusion between Trump and Russia, by the Mueller investigation?

At the very least on top of punitive and restorative damages, the chief antagonists should be made to repay the US government the 30 million it spent on that stupid "Mueller Investigation."

Shit's fixin' to get real, yo.

Case 2:22-cv-14102-XXXX Document 1 Entered on FLSD Docket 03/24/2022 Page 1 of 108

"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA CASE NO. DONALD J. TRUMP, Plaintiff, v. HILLARY R. CLINTON, HFACC, INC., DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, PERKINS COIE, LLC, MICHAEL SUSSMANN, MARC ELIAS, DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ, CHARLES HALLIDAY DOLAN, JR., JAKE SULLIVAN, JOHN PODESTA, ROBERT E. MOOK, PHILLIPE REINES, FUSION GPS, GLENN SIMPSON, PETER FRITSCH, NELLIE OHR, BRUCE OHR, ORBIS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, LTD., CHRISTOPHER STEELE, IGOR DANCHENKO, NEUSTAR, INC., RODNEY JOFFE, JAMES COMEY, PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE, KEVIN CLINESMITH, ANDREW MCCABE, JOHN DOES 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictious and unknown persons), and ABC CORPORATIONS 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictitious and unknown entities), Defendants.

_________________________________________/ COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL BY JURY The Plaintiff, Donald J. Trump, by and through his undersigned counsel, hereby serves his suit against the Defendants, Hillary R. Clinton, HFACC, Inc., the Democratic National Committee, DNC Services Corporation, Perkins Coie, LLC, Michael Sussmann, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Halliday Dolan, Jr., Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robert E. Mook..."

The lawsuit
Not a chance in hell this will ever happen. Trump would have to testify under oath and there are too many skeletons in that man's closet.

Don't miss "The Return of the Kraken" coming to a Kangaroo Courtroom near you, very very soon.

I'm sure Trump's judge will give all the same assurances of fairness to these defendants as meted out to the J6 prisoners now rotting away over one year in solitary without even charges filed against them.

Every single leftist is what's keeping him going. You can't seem to have a conversation about corn flakes or something without bringing up trump. He lives from now on in your heads. :102:
So it was "every single leftist" who needed attention so much he filed a lawsuit today? :heehee: Send him attention! Send him money!

Hillary should be in prison...
She certainly would be if it weren't for annoying constitutional impediments, the rights of citizens in our system of jurisprudence - actual evidence, and other such frivolous obstacles.

There are nations where a despot just brays, a mob parrots, and it is made so.

Right now, Clinton's going to prison is far more likely to be as a visitor who wants to cackle at Trump.

No, that's not nice. Bad Hillary, Bad!

Last edited:
Here's the way I see it working out: If they settle, they basically can’t ever go after him again. He becomes "untouchable." If they go to court, everything we don't know already becomes public, which is probably not a good thing for the defendants. If it gets dismissed, Trump can say the system is biased against him, and his base becomes even more energized than it is now.

Win, win or win?
OIP.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 7.50.29 PM.png
win-win-win.jpg

win-win-win-blog-1024x576.jpg

Forum List

Back