President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

The Pope says he's a good Catholic. You say he's not.

You two could arm wrestle over who takes precedent, I suppose.
the pope
me

one of us is a true, non-heretical Catholic

but you wouldn't be able to tell which is which...

since, among other things.. you appear to serve Satan...

Name one thing Trump said against these defendants proven untrue? Also, what were the damages? And if they were damaged, then why aren't THEY suing Donald???
they didn't think about first.. they would have but they didn't see this coming...

I just hope our country is not so corrupt that...

oh never mind... God knows...

How many fat people are in the Dem party? Holy shit you people are breaking scales.

Ain't that the truth? If all the Democrats moved to one side of the US, the whole country would tip over and capsize like Guam almost did.

Can you image the chaos in our political system that would ensue if Trump wins this lawsuit.

Yeah. It's called DRAINING THE SWAMP.

You spent years laughing, now live and learn.

crossing-the-swamp-frames.jpg

we suggested you read the book Rigged

but you already know everything so....

there's that...
So, you can't actually cite a single, documented statement by Hillary Clinton that Trump actively conspired with Russia in the 2016 election.

Instead you revert to a book that has been identified as "catnip for Trump’s base."

You do realize, I hope, that holding up a book in court isn't submitting evidence - even if you actually read some of it and it and got it signed at a Trump jamboree.

Second, the case is nothing but a sore loser case.

Oh, give it up, Buttercup, an election was stolen, an election was interfered with, and an Administration was spied on. This is BIGGER THAN WATERGATE.

And it is GOING to be bigger too.

We are already at the point you said we would never get to! So stop lying now about how much father it will never go!

That the pissy boys can't provide a single, documented statement by Hillary Clinton that Trump actively conspired with Russia in the 2016 election bears directly upon the frivolous charge, actually.

Hillary paid for the Russian dossier that opened the way for FISA the warrants that were used to spy on the Trump campaign, as well as spying on him after he was elected.

You can't possibly be so stupid that you didn't know that. I bet you still think Hunter's laptop is "Russian disinformation", right?

You do realize, I hope, that holding up a book in court isn't submitting evidence - even if you actually read some of it and it and got it signed at a Trump jamboree.
You do realize, I hope, that a book purported to be non-fiction must indeed be NON-fiction... and that this one is full of evidence whether looked at by a court or not..

but you don't care about facts and truth... just about keeping the America-destroying baby killers in power...

President Trump still DOMINATING Dems and the news media. :clap2:

Trump gets better press out of office twice impeached than Joe Bedpan gets in Poland at his historic NATO summit.

Imagine Joe right now in Poland reading US news seeing all of the country focused on Trump instead of him!
giggle.gif

Biden was hoping this summit would cement his presidency! Instead, no one is even paying attention.

You do realize, I hope, that a book purported to be non-fiction must indeed be NON-fiction...
Or what?

What is this nonsense you are pulling right out of your ass?

You seem to inderstand as much about civil code as the orange pile of shit. Which is zero.

And once you win the civil case, the criminal case will be like gravy. I'd pay good money to be a fly on the wall in the Clinton household right now. I bet Bill is leaving for out of town.
You got her now!

Forum List

Back