President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

Trump will lose
Trump will lose. He just wants a headline. The war on Ukraine and gas prices are getting more attention than he is.

You don't think the war in Ukraine and high gas prices would in themselves be enough to make people kick the Democrats to the curb? As well as the high inflation, shortages, and supply line disruptions?

One way or the other Biden is toast. It may not be Trump in 2024, but it sure as fuck won't be Biden & Company.

One wonders if Vendetta Boy flipped a coin to decide which of his shrieking cult's demands he'd make a token gesture about after years of failure, "Build a wall!" or "Lock her up!"

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 12.19.11 PM.png

"I'll make Mexico pay for Hillary's prison!"

Sorry but your post was hilarious. Yes, posting about Trump in a thread about Trump that was started by a Trump supporter

^^^^CLUE: When Leftards laugh telling you there is nothing to see here and they are not worried, that means they are secretly SHITTING THEMSELVES WITH FEAR.

I guarantee you that every prog in this country is right now on the internet or a zoom call with their chatroom frantically discussing their options and how this will crush them in the coming midterms, not to mention 2024! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump would have to testify under oath and there are too many skeletons in that man's closet.

Really? You actually think Trump has more skeletons from just four years in office from things nearly all now proven untrue than 50 years of Hillary's corruption, theft and murder in politics? Gee, CNN sure has done a number on you.

^^^^CLUE: When Leftards laugh telling you there is nothing to see here and they are not worried, that means they are secretly SHITTING THEMSELVES WITH FEAR.

I guarantee you that every prog in this country is right now on the internet or a zoom call with their chatroom frantically discussing their options and how this will crush them in the coming midterms, not to mention 2024! :auiqs.jpg:

1648169260383.png

Not a chance in hell this will ever happen. Trump would have to testify under oath and there are too many skeletons in that man's closet.
What skeletons?...the mans life has been under investigation and examination like no other man before him for 6 years...and he is still standing...so I ask again...what skeletons?....

Famous last words. You know deep down in your gut that this is coming sure as the sun shall rise. And the civil suit is just the BEGINNING.

LOL

Any day now, Hillary's going to prison!

Keep clinging, sad old loser!

One wonders if Vendetta Boy flipped a coin to decide which of his shrieking cult's demands he'd make a token gesture about after years of failure, "Build a wall!" or "Lock her up!"

View attachment 620741
"I'll make Mexico pay for Hillary's prison!"
Trump got Mexico to keep the other illegals out------and you still bitch. What trump did to stop the illegals was amazing.

?...the mans life has been under investigation and examination like no other man before him for 6 years..
Cult nonsense

Trump hid behind the presidency and obstructed justice for 4 years.

Less than a year out of office, his business is charged with multiple felonies, and he is under several criminal investigations.

Now you know why he wants to be president again. Donate donate donate!

Trump hid behind the presidency and obstructed justice for 4 years.
How did he obstruct justice?...
Less than a year out of office, his business is charged with multiple felonies
What felonies?....
he is under several criminal investigations.
He is not under any criminal investigation...his business is being look at in NY and has been for a long time with nothing solid being found...in fact the lead prosecutor just stepped down and said there is no there there....
Keep dreaming wet pants boy....

Shit's fixin' to get real, yo.

Case 2:22-cv-14102-XXXX Document 1 Entered on FLSD Docket 03/24/2022 Page 1 of 108

"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA CASE NO. DONALD J. TRUMP, Plaintiff, v. HILLARY R. CLINTON, HFACC, INC., DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, PERKINS COIE, LLC, MICHAEL SUSSMANN, MARC ELIAS, DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ, CHARLES HALLIDAY DOLAN, JR., JAKE SULLIVAN, JOHN PODESTA, ROBERT E. MOOK, PHILLIPE REINES, FUSION GPS, GLENN SIMPSON, PETER FRITSCH, NELLIE OHR, BRUCE OHR, ORBIS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, LTD., CHRISTOPHER STEELE, IGOR DANCHENKO, NEUSTAR, INC., RODNEY JOFFE, JAMES COMEY, PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE, KEVIN CLINESMITH, ANDREW MCCABE, JOHN DOES 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictious and unknown persons), and ABC CORPORATIONS 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictitious and unknown entities), Defendants.

_________________________________________/ COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL BY JURY The Plaintiff, Donald J. Trump, by and through his undersigned counsel, hereby serves his suit against the Defendants, Hillary R. Clinton, HFACC, Inc., the Democratic National Committee, DNC Services Corporation, Perkins Coie, LLC, Michael Sussmann, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Halliday Dolan, Jr., Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robert E. Mook..."

The lawsuit
It's a nuisance case. Theater for you simple-minded rubes, yo.

Trump has falsely accused people of murder. He's accused a President of not being a natural born citizen. He's accused a Senator's father of being complicit in the assassination of a President.

So he can whine and cry and thrash about all he likes. I will never understand why his crybaby antics give you tards a hardon.

It won't go anywhere.

JFC dude, read something once in a while.

And again...fuck man, this is depressing to watch
Answer my post...give us the reasoning for your madness and BS...I want to know what Trump has done to make you lie and go berserk whenever his name comes up...

Forum List

Back