President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

The one reason the Traitor is for NOT running again is very simple. Once he declares himself a candidate, he will not be able to touch all that PAC money he has been grifting. Also, once he becomes a declared candidate, the R.N.C. will stop paying his attorney's fees.
Exactly, which is why he is not going to run for office.

Is there a Guinness Book record for being the subject of the most simultaneous criminal investigations?

According to one source familiar with the language in the subpoenas, investigators may be looking into whether people associated with the Save America PAC defrauded people out of money using claims they knew to be false about the 2020 election being stolen.

That one is going to hurt.

I hate your Fat Orange Shit Giblet's obvious corruption that you and the rest of MAGA nation love so much.
MAGA
^^^ says the poster who voted for the demented old man whose son took millions in bribes from the Communist Party - and then claimed to have never spoken to his son about his business, or how he was living like a millionaire.

BGGR. (“Big Guy” got rich.)

I hate your Fat Orange Shit Giblet's obvious corruption that you and the rest of MAGA nation love so much.
MAGA
If you take out the harvested ballots held in abeyance as Plan B, requiring six swing states to simultaneously call a mysterious halt to the count while they trucked them in, then the majority of the country voted for Trump, and he won those swing states - and the election.

The price the country is paying for the unethical way in which the DNC won the election is terrible - 40-year-high inflation, illegals swamping the border, thousands of Americans abandoned to the Taliban, and a president who has demonized a third of all voters - with gullible idiots such as yourself falling for it.

That one is going to hurt.
Obviously it was meant as a dig. But if you step back and take it all in it's astonishing........a word I don't use lightly..........to realize how many potential guilty verdicts Trump faces for a wide variety of crimes. Everything from wire fraud to tax evasion to falsifying financial documents to obstructing a federal investigation (again) to coercing election officials to obstructing an official act of Congress. I probably missed a few.

^^^ says the poster who voted for the demented old man whose son took millions in bribes from the Communist Party - and then claimed to have never spoken to his son about his business, or how he was living like a millionaire.

BGGR. (“Big Guy” got rich.)
$2,000,000,000 for Jared Kushner.
MAGA

Forum List

Back