President Trump Live 4/9/22 in NC

It's great how much support President Trump continues to show after the big steal. HUGE crowd in North Carolina tonight. The people are getting tired of this Sleepy joe regime ruining this country by the day.

Wow, that has to be one of the largest collection of stupid shits the world has ever seen. I mean these people are a waste of air.

It must be something to have your deity walking the earth.
1649546418861.png

Last edited:
f
President Trump mentioning when gas was 1.87 a gallon just 1 year and a half ago... How much Sleepy joe has ruined things within that short span.
You know, that is the one that gets me the most. It is total horseshit. I mean if Biden was totally incompetent and everyone was sitting at home afraid to venture out because of some deadly virus, the gas prices would be dirt cheap. Domestic oil production is up, we will reach record levels next year. We are importing less oil today than we were under Trump. Biden has issued more oil drilling permits in his first year since any president after Bush Jr.

Trump is a lying asshole, piece of shit, con artist. If you buy into his bullshit you are dumber than a box of rocks. I couldn't watch it anymore. I am ashamed that my fellow North Carolina citizens, in the hell hole, pig shit stinking, poverty stricken dumb shit residents of Selma, are actually adding fuel to his self indulgent mentally ill personality. He is playing them for fools, that is what he does, and if you support him, well he is playing you for the fools you are.

Wash, rinse, repeat. Still patting himself on theback, still needing the admiration of the attendees at this rallys, still talking about all the good things he did as potus (and he did) but...and this is a crucial "but"....he walked out instead of fighting the cabal and the cheating/theft that took place. He didn't call in the military to back him up, he didn't take a stand while still in office. He left. And tossed us ALL under the bus knowing what was to come if he didn't take that last stand like any leader should do for his country and its people. Nope..he walked away.

Imagine a great general doing that. Or any country leader facing a coup like the one we all witnessed, shrugging his shoulders and just giving up.
That is exactly what he did. Would I vote for him again? Yes. He did a damn good job managing the country for the betterment of all. Do I respect or trust him on his decision to accept the theft and WALK AWAY? Nope. And I will never forget it that that is what he did when he could have done more to protect us AND this nation.

Wow the amount of support tonight is getting the Trump Haters a bit antsy again.

The wife and I watched it tonight, Trump was on fire. It's amazing that after everything the leftist pieces of human excrement threw at him for four years, he hasn't aged a day.

It was a good rally.

Trump mocking John Kerry: “we have a guy in Russia threatening nuclear war and we're worried the ocean will rise one hundredth of one percent over the next 300 f*ckin’ years”

Wash, rinse, repeat. Still patting himself on theback, still needing the admiration of the attendees at this rallys, still talking about all the good things he did as potus (and he did) but...and this is a crucial "but"....he walked out instead of fighting the cabal and the cheating/theft that took place. He didn't call in the military to back him up, he didn't take a stand while still in office. He left. And tossed us ALL under the bus knowing what was to come if he didn't take that last stand like any leader should do for his country and its people. Nope..he walked away.

Imagine a great general doing that. Or any country leader facing a coup like the one we all witnessed, shrugging his shoulders and just giving up.
That is exactly what he did. Would I vote for him again? Yes. He did a damn good job managing the country for the betterment of all. Do I respect or trust him on his decision to accept the theft and WALK AWAY? Nope. And I will never forget it that that is what he did when he could have done more to protect us AND this nation.
Seek professional help

Forum List

Back