President Trump LIVE on corona.

This is going to really confuse Trump supporters who are still in the “COVID19” is no big deal phase.

This is a minor heath problem. Incompetent governments like China and Italy have screwed it up and the frenzy by the media has made a bigger problem than it would have been.

America has been shut down because of this silly problem and that is ridiculous.

Trump is doing a great job handling the shit sandwich the Chinese and the filthy ass TDS afflicted media handed him.

My son was sent home from work yesterday and told to go get a test before he could return to work. He went to France last week on business and has absolutely no symptoms but yet the frenzy continues.

The orange whore's little sex queerdo is now kissing his royal higness' butt on live TV. What a pile of BS. Nobody cares about pigpence.

This is good news. He's only 2 weeks behind everyone else.
Exactly..Trump is making the right decision this afternoon. I have no issue with it at all. In one of the threads I started praising Gov. DeSantis of Florida for taking similar actions for his state, I got crucified by Trumpers because they said the virus was a joke, and some said hoax. It was really quite pathetic.

President Trump live on the corona virus situation.
Tell me what he's saying. The sound of his voice makes me puke.

He bragged about his talent for closing borders, I kid you not.

If 100 million Americans died on his watch, he’d be bragging about how awesome he is. And his worshippers would be nodding slavishly in agreement.

Shutting the border WAS completely amazing, saving many American lives. He should have done it sooner.

You of course would have not done it as an open borders lunatic.
Except...no borders are shut.

This is why arguing with children is in vain. Yes, the border to Europe is closed.

This is good news. He's only 2 weeks behind everyone else.
Exactly..Trump is making the right decision this afternoon. I have no issue with it al all. In one of the threads I started praising Gov. DeSantis of Florida for taking similar actions for his state, I got crucified by Trumpers because they said the virus was a joke, and some said hoax, It was really quite pathetic.

Yep, he's at least saying the right thing today, we really need the actions so I guess we'll wait to see.

The wingnuts on this board who have been saying the virus is not a big deal I hold Trump directly responsible for. It's not just what they say, it's how they probably through their own ignorance haven't practice as many measures to reduce exposure thereby spreading to others.

This is going to really confuse Trump supporters who are still in the “COVID19” is no big deal phase.

This is a minor heath problem. Incompetent governments like China and Italy have screwed it up and the frenzy by the media has made a bigger problem than it would have been.

America has been shut down because of this silly problem and that is ridiculous.

Trump is doing a great job handling the shit sandwich the Chinese and the filthy ass TDS afflicted media handed him.

My son was sent home from work yesterday and told to go get a test before he could return to work. He went to France last week on business and has absolutely no symptoms but yet the frenzy continues.

Corona virus is asymptomatic up to three weeks, during which people can get infected. We don't want people spreading the virus around and destroying the capacity of the health care system.

What's so terrible about taking the damn test and not risking other people?

No one said it was no big deal

but panicked liberals sucking their thumb in the corner of the room is an overreaction

It's a virus, not an Armageddon.
No one said it was Armageddon. But........you know.........now it's a national emergency and the market is down 25% so any time you nitwits want to apologize for saying it's no big deal.........go right ahead.

I never said it was no big deal. In fact I was making threads about how bad the virus was weeks ago, loser.
I've been going thru your posts for the past few weeks. What was the title of your threads where you talked about how bad the virus is? I'm not finding them.

but panicked liberals sucking their thumb in the corner of the room is an overreaction

Flash just called it a 'minor health problem' that seems to fall in line with 'no big deal'. So, there ya' go.

What are the stupidest of stupid Trump minions going to say now. They have been on this site telling everyone COVID-19 is a lot of nothing.
Now their messiah is contradicting them. Do they follow suit and acknowledge the seriousness of the virus or do they contadict their messiah.

Another revisionist. Trumpers nearly all said it was a joke, overblown or a hoax. The minute Trump changes his position Trumpers changed their opinions faster than Linda Blair turned her head.

Trumpers chasing there opinions on the coronavirus:

upload_2020-3-13_16-5-49.gif

Last edited:
So, now Trump is saying the numbers are low and how awesome that is. But they are low because we aren't testing. This is where the wingnuts get the idea that it's not a big deal.

Even when he does the right thing he's still a douche.

EDIT: Also, because he's now taking action that the liberals on this board always wanted him to the market is going back up. If only he wasn't such an idiot and enacted real steps to resolve this sooner. When the market tanked before after his last speech, that is on him.

It's a virus, not an Armageddon.
No one said it was Armageddon. But........you know.........now it's a national emergency and the market is down 25% so any time you nitwits want to apologize for saying it's no big deal.........go right ahead.

I never said it was no big deal. In fact I was making threads about how bad the virus was weeks ago, loser.
I've been going thru your posts for the past few weeks. What was the title of your threads where you talked about how bad the virus is? I'm not finding them.

Here for one...

The coronavirus... every time it is looked up upon we discover it is more devastating than we thought.

- The incubation period has been confirmed to be up to 24 days, perhaps even a month or more.
- Some people only carry the virus.
- It is possible to get re-infected by the virus over and over again.
- The virus causes lung damage, an eventual heart attack and death.
- The virus causes infertility among men.

People of USMB you DO NOT want to get this virus. Have some fresh food and water available before it is too late. Once the virus hits the homeless populations of California, the purge night will be among us. The black plague was predicted for them, but turns out it will be the corona. Corona seems to be even worse than the black plague ever was.

Between the virus originating from bats or research lab good cases have been made for both. I am leaning towards the weapon's lab now that the virus has been revealed to be so devastating.

Man shows coronavirus symptoms 27 days after being infected
Coronavirus - Starting to lean towards it being a bio-weapon

Forum List

Back