President Trump LIVE on corona.

This is going to really confuse Trump supporters who are still in the “COVID19” is no big deal phase.
No one said it was no big deal

but panicked liberals sucking their thumb in the corner of the room is an overreaction
Oh man, can you back track any faster. Take responsibility for your stupidity. Never mind, you will say more stupid things for the rest of your life.

President Trump live on the corona virus situation.
Tell me what he's saying. The sound of his voice makes me puke.

He bragged about his talent for closing borders, I kid you not.

If 100 million Americans died on his watch, he’d be bragging about how awesome he is. And his worshippers would be nodding slavishly in agreement.

Shutting the border WAS completely amazing, saving many American lives. He should have done it sooner.

You of course would have not done it as an open borders lunatic.
Except...no borders are shut.

This is why arguing with children is in vain. Yes, the border to Europe is closed.
No it isn't...shipping is still going on...and Europeans in the UK can come here. (Hint: the UK is in Europe)

It's a virus, not an Armageddon.
No one said it was Armageddon. But........you know.........now it's a national emergency and the market is down 25% so any time you nitwits want to apologize for saying it's no big deal.........go right ahead.

I never said it was no big deal. In fact I was making threads about how bad the virus was weeks ago, loser.
I've been going thru your posts for the past few weeks. What was the title of your threads where you talked about how bad the virus is? I'm not finding them.

Here for one...

The coronavirus... every time it is looked up upon we discover it is more devastating than we thought.

- The incubation period has been confirmed to be up to 24 days, perhaps even a month or more.
- Some people only carry the virus.
- It is possible to get re-infected by the virus over and over again.
- The virus causes lung damage, an eventual heart attack and death.
- The virus causes infertility among men.

People of USMB you DO NOT want to get this virus. Have some fresh food and water available before it is too late. Once the virus hits the homeless populations of California, the purge night will be among us. The black plague was predicted for them, but turns out it will be the corona. Corona seems to be even worse than the black plague ever was.

Between the virus originating from bats or research lab good cases have been made for both. I am leaning towards the weapon's lab now that the virus has been revealed to be so devastating.

Man shows coronavirus symptoms 27 days after being infected
Coronavirus - Starting to lean towards it being a bio-weapon
Thank you.....would you still consider the corona virus to be a bio-weapon?

This is going to really confuse Trump supporters who are still in the “COVID19” is no big deal phase.
What are the stupidest of stupid Trump minions going to say now. They have been on this site telling everyone COVID-19 is a lot of nothing.
Now their messiah is contradicting them. Do they follow suit and acknowledge the seriousness of the virus or do they contadict their messiah.
This is not a decade ago. There are people who are tired of you. Its almost like a fight is going to start for anything seen as a infraction towards your omnipotent selves. I am telling you. If swaths of the urban areas turned into irradiated wastelands, there will be parties in the rest of the land. The Prog agendas will follow the Alinsky guidelines. But your enemies are awake. And they will fine it is easier to put a round into each of you then listening to your baby azz crap as you obviously can not survive without them..

It's a virus, not an Armageddon.
No one said it was Armageddon. But........you know.........now it's a national emergency and the market is down 25% so any time you nitwits want to apologize for saying it's no big deal.........go right ahead.

I never said it was no big deal. In fact I was making threads about how bad the virus was weeks ago, loser.
I've been going thru your posts for the past few weeks. What was the title of your threads where you talked about how bad the virus is? I'm not finding them.

Here for one...

The coronavirus... every time it is looked up upon we discover it is more devastating than we thought.

- The incubation period has been confirmed to be up to 24 days, perhaps even a month or more.

People of USMB you DO NOT want to get this virus. Have some fresh food and water available before it is too late. Once the virus hits the homeless populations of California, the purge night will be among us. The black plague was predicted for them, but turns out it will be the corona. Corona seems to be even worse than the black plague ever was.

Between the virus originating from bats or research lab good cases have been made for both. I am leaning towards the weapon's lab now that the virus has been revealed to be so devastating.

As far as I am aware where it originated from is still unconfirmed.

What are the stupidest of stupid Trump minions going to say now. They have been on this site telling everyone COVID-19 is a lot of nothing.
Now their messiah is contradicting them. Do they follow suit and acknowledge the seriousness of the virus or do they contadict their messiah.
This is not a decade ago. There are people who are tired of you. Its almost like a fight is going to start for anything seen as a infraction towards your omnipotent selves. I am telling you. If swaths of the urban areas turned into irradiated wastelands, there will be parties in the rest of the land. The Prog agendas will follow the Alinsky guidelines. But your enemies are awake. And they will fine it is easier to put a round into each of you then listening to your baby azz crap as you obviously can not survive without them..

Fuck off with you're morbid fantasies.

Tell me what he's saying. The sound of his voice makes me puke.

If 100 million Americans died on his watch, he’d be bragging about how awesome he is. And his worshippers would be nodding slavishly in agreement.

Shutting the border WAS completely amazing, saving many American lives. He should have done it sooner.

This is why arguing with children is in vain. Yes, the border to Europe is closed.
No it isn't...shipping is still going on...and Europeans in the UK can come here. (Hint: the UK is in Europe)

Yes genius, I don't feel like outlining every one of the countries one by one.

You are losing it, sweetie. Clearly losing it.

Here for one...

As far as I am aware where it originated from is still unconfirmed.
I see. Thank you for your reply (and your links).

Uk announced containment fail. Trump's golf coursed still on "fly ok list."

This is an excellent example of the mentality of the worst of the worst Trump supporters. I would guess that most Trump supporters would not want to associate with this idiot.
"put a round into each one of you then listening to your baby azz crap"
The above should be reported. People like this can eventually take the actions they threaten. He is obviously not a balanced individual.
How can this person be reported?

You are losing it, sweetie. Clearly losing it.

Yeah, but he referenced Alinsky, so that's like a royal flush.

Our borders are not closed. diaper donnie lied about that. But he did tell the truth about "not being responsible".

Widespread panic!
Even if diagnosed with Corona, you will fight it off if you have a healthy immune system. The same with any other virus. So work hard, work out, eat healthy, and you'll be fine. I can't say the same for fat-ass couch potatoes living on welfare.
And all you leftist pukes that disagree can kiss my ass.

Widespread panic!
Even if diagnosed with Corona, you will fight it off if you have a healthy immune system. The same with any other virus. So work hard, work out, eat healthy, and you'll be fine. I can't say the same for fat-ass couch potatoes living on welfare.
And all you leftist pukes that disagree can kiss my ass.

Donald Trump is morbidly obese and his diet is shit. He also doesn't exercise.

Our borders are not closed. diaper donnie lied about that. But he did tell the truth about "not being responsible".

Travel banned from EU starting midnight.

This is an excellent example of the mentality of the worst of the worst Trump supporters. I would guess that most Trump supporters would not want to associate with this idiot.
"put a round into each one of you then listening to your baby azz crap"
The above should be reported. People like this can eventually take the actions they threaten. He is obviously not a balanced individual.
How can this person be reported?
I would like to point out that historically, we've had THREE members of this forum involved in mass shootings over the last decade or so.

Forum List

Back