President Trump LIVE on corona.

yeah. leave it to dummies like you, and you would build the wall around dc not the state.
dc?...have you started drinking already?....
washington, district of columbia, where your deep state operatives plan coups vs trump.

washington, the state. where more people died than in germany.

do you have further questions?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::wine:
if you cannot follow a thread, it is okay to just stop posting.
I can follow thread just fine...but I don't climb out on ridiculous branches....
You "can follow thread just fine". i bet that sounds hilarious in russian accent.

dc?...have you started drinking already?....
washington, district of columbia, where your deep state operatives plan coups vs trump.

I can follow thread just fine...but I don't climb out on ridiculous branches....
You "can follow thread just fine". i bet that sounds hilarious in russian accent.

source.gif

source.gif
That's disturbing. only one guy wears a mask.

source.gif
Just a little Russian dancing for your entertainment since you are still so wigged out by CNN.....

source.gif
Just a little Russian dancing for your entertainment since you are still so wigged out by CNN.....
thank you. it was weird, but entertaining. i am outside of your media bubble, so your cnn snark does not apply.

When one can't be honest we get replies like yours.

No the Corona virus is not a justification for free shit or communism. I am sorry... in fact the whole epidemic is because of communists.

Except if you are a kid and get to skip public school. With the state of the public schools that does sound like a win win situation.

so if you need testing are you going to pony up $1100 bucks or take the free one ?

I can pay the 20 bucks for the test.

Holy fucking shit, you are one of a kind moocher. Everything has to be provided by others at all times. Even for the virus I bet you aren't willing to do a thing, that's for other people.

Trump Wants Coronavirus Bailout for Oil and Hotel Industries

More free stuff.

Ah, the people who complained Trump isn't doing enough are now complaining that Trump is doing too much.

TDS is a much worse virus than the Corona.

They're coming down with a mutated strain of TDS that worse than the original. It's called "Trump Aversion/Revulsion Disease, or simply TARD.

There's no known cure for it.

No the Corona virus is not a justification for free shit or communism. I am sorry... in fact the whole epidemic is because of communists.

Except if you are a kid and get to skip public school. With the state of the public schools that does sound like a win win situation.

so if you need testing are you going to pony up $1100 bucks or take the free one ?

I can pay the 20 bucks for the test.

Holy fucking shit, you are one of a kind moocher. Everything has to be provided by others at all times. Even for the virus I bet you aren't willing to do a thing, that's for other people.

Trump Wants Coronavirus Bailout for Oil and Hotel Industries

More free stuff.

Ah, the people who complained Trump isn't doing enough are now complaining that Trump is doing too much.

TDS is a much worse virus than the Corona.

They're coming down with a mutated strain of TDS that worse than the original. It's called "Trump Aversion/Revulsion Disease, or simply TARD.

There's no known cure for it.

Wow, this sounds very dangerous. And if they get a relapse... it is a full blown Re-Tard.

This is going to really confuse Trump supporters who are still in the “COVID19” is no big deal phase.
No one said it was no big deal

but panicked liberals sucking their thumb in the corner of the room is an overreaction

Flash just called it a 'minor health problem' that seems to fall in line with 'no big deal'. So, there ya' go.

More people have died in the US because of Democrat controlled Chicago street crime in the last two months than have died of the virus.

You better tell everyone who knows anything more than you in the entire world that they are wrong.

Forum List

Back