President Trump LIVE on corona.

Its the death rate of the flu vs covid-19.
For all ages the flu death rate is 0.1 percent.
For covid-19, death rate is 2.3 percent.
source.

and - if you contract coronavirus and dont die you stand to lose up to 30% breathing capacity -

flu that morons -
Many people have had it and survived with no repercussions what so ever...in fact most people recover from it....elderly or people with health problems can and do die from it...I'm not saying its not a bad illness but its not the killer we thought it was just two days ago....

You should avoid crowded areas and work. It spreads easily and can overwhelm the medical system as in Italy.
Italy has open borders...the EU has an open border rule...they want to be like the United States...move freely from one nation to another...of course it will get out of control and overwhelm a system in an environment like that...this is why we really need a wall...
the virus is already in the usa. and has killed more people than in germany. build a wall around washington?

That's not the worst idea ever. Let a zombie apocalypse take care of the deep state.

source.

and - if you contract coronavirus and dont die you stand to lose up to 30% breathing capacity -

flu that morons -
Many people have had it and survived with no repercussions what so ever...in fact most people recover from it....elderly or people with health problems can and do die from it...I'm not saying its not a bad illness but its not the killer we thought it was just two days ago....

You should avoid crowded areas and work. It spreads easily and can overwhelm the medical system as in Italy.
Italy has open borders...the EU has an open border rule...they want to be like the United States...move freely from one nation to another...of course it will get out of control and overwhelm a system in an environment like that...this is why we really need a wall...
the virus is already in the usa. and has killed more people than in germany. build a wall around washington?
I'm speaking with future infectious diseases in mind...especially if the next one comes from South America...but you knew what I meant didn't you troll?...

source.

flu that morons -

We do have a really nice for profit internment/concentration camp apparatus up and running. May not be just for "illegals" any more at some point. For safety and fweedumb of course.

flu that morons -

That's not the worst idea ever. Let a zombie apocalypse take care of the deep state.
yeah. leave it to dummies like you, and you would build the wall around dc not the state.

flu that morons -

I'm speaking with future infectious diseases in mind...especially if the next one comes from South America...but you knew what I meant didn't you troll?...
No one walked across anything to spread this nimrod.

yeah. leave it to dummies like you, and you would build the wall around dc not the state.
dc?...have you started drinking already?....

flu that morons -

silly me. i thought this was about the ongoing pandemic.

No one walked across anything to spread this nimrod.
Where did I say that butt licker?...

silly me. i thought this was about the ongoing pandemic.
Yeah you are silly....

washington, district of columbia, where your deep state operatives plan coups vs trump.

washington, the state. where more people died than in germany.

do you have further questions?

No one sad that

what we say is that liberals are overreacting

the stores are almost empty of supplies thanks to public panic
Supplies that won’t even make a difference to surviving if quarantined. That’s what gets me. They are now out of water here, too. Do they think the city water is gonna go down or what?

U.S. Drinking Water Widely Contaminated - Scientific American
U.S. Drinking Water Widely Contaminated
A three-year study of the nation's drinking water quality has found more than 200 unregulated chemicals in the tap water of 45 states. The Environmental Working Group analysis of 20 million tap ...

Contaminated Water From Teflon Chemical Found in 43 States ...
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...flon-chemical-found-in-43-states-report-finds
America 2020. News. ... Report: Water Contamination Widespread Across U.S. ... and based on the agency's commitment to good risk communication with the public, EPA cannot recommend the map be used ...

America's water crisis goes beyond Flint, Michigan
America's water crisis goes beyond Flint, Michigan
Mar 24, 2016America's water issues extend far beyond the current . — and it's going to take a massive infrastructure investment to protect citizens from serious public health dangers, say experts.. In light ...

Lead in America's water systems is a national problem ...
Lead in America's water systems is a national problem
Drinking water is delivered via 1 million miles of pipes across the U.S., much of them laid in the early- to mid-20th century with a lifespan of 75 to 100 years, according to a 2017 report from ...
So why wasn’t there a run on water before the virus? You are such a poor troll.
The will be a run on gun stores and gun shows by the American public

we might even see a few libs displaying a little common sense

Oh, you think America is so unstable this could disintegrate into armed chaos? Wouldn't surprise me either. In fact I rather expect it if the economic system collapses and concentrated capital gets threatened.
It will eventually

if not this time but the next one that could be far worse

ANOTHER lie...you just can't tell the truth I guess...
Trump downplayed the virus, comparing it the common flu at a Feb 28 rally.

President Donald Trump on Friday night tried to cast the global outbreak of the coronavirus as a liberal conspiracy intended to undermine his first term, lumping it alongside impeachment and the Mueller investigation.
It is true that the seasonal flu kills more people world wide than this virus has...that's all he said and its true...you are barking up the wrong tree....
source.

flu that morons -
Unfortunately that can happen with pneumonia caused by the common flu

there are no guarantees in life

but at least it gives libs something new to freak out about and take their minds off global warming for a change

youre nothing but a trump turd polisher -

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Do I sense a person who should be on the other side of Mexico - USA border?

washington, district of columbia, where your deep state operatives plan coups vs trump.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::wine:

if you cannot follow a thread, it is okay to just stop posting.

Trump downplayed the virus, comparing it the common flu at a Feb 28 rally.

President Donald Trump on Friday night tried to cast the global outbreak of the coronavirus as a liberal conspiracy intended to undermine his first term, lumping it alongside impeachment and the Mueller investigation.
It is true that the seasonal flu kills more people world wide than this virus has...that's all he said and its true...you are barking up the wrong tree....
source.

flu that morons -
Unfortunately that can happen with pneumonia caused by the common flu

there are no guarantees in life

but at least it gives libs something new to freak out about and take their minds off global warming for a change

youre nothing but a trump turd polisher -

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
That would be a step up from what you are

if you cannot follow a thread, it is okay to just stop posting.
I can follow thread just fine...but I don't climb out on ridiculous branches....

Forum List

Back