President Trump LIVE on corona.

Except...no borders are shut.

This is why arguing with children is in vain. Yes, the border to Europe is closed.
No it isn't...shipping is still going on...and Europeans in the UK can come here. (Hint: the UK is in Europe)

Yes genius, I don't feel like outlining every one of the countries one by one.
Our borders are not closed. diaper donnie lied about that. But he did tell the truth about "not being responsible".

Travel banned from EU starting midnight.

That's not a border and Trump talked about it in the past tense as though it were helpful.

I find it hard to believe that Trump hasn’t been tested

Widespread panic!
Even if diagnosed with Corona, you will fight it off if you have a healthy immune system. The same with any other virus. So work hard, work out, eat healthy, and you'll be fine. I can't say the same for fat-ass couch potatoes living on welfare.
And all you leftist pukes that disagree can kiss my ass.

Donald Trump is morbidly obese and his diet is shit. He also doesn't exercise.
So your not complaining about his golfing?
And Trump is constantly on the move. He is obviously healthy. You, on the other hand, seem to have been diagnosed with "Maddow On The Brain Disease". The only cure is to get a job. Good luck leftist.

Except...no borders are shut.

This is why arguing with children is in vain. Yes, the border to Europe is closed.
No it isn't...shipping is still going on...and Europeans in the UK can come here. (Hint: the UK is in Europe)

Our borders are not closed. diaper donnie lied about that. But he did tell the truth about "not being responsible".

Not UK or Ireland. (UK is Europe...Ireland is not UK) Also I believe Croatia or Ukraine.

That's not a border and Trump talked about it in the past tense as though it were helpful.

Travel from China was banned much earlier. It was extended to Europe as the open borders idiots kept accepting people from China.

Travel from China was banned much earlier. It was extended to Europe as the open borders idiots kept accepting people from China.
China is not the entire world.

This is going to really confuse Trump supporters who are still in the “COVID19” is no big deal phase.
What are the stupidest of stupid Trump minions going to say now. They have been on this site telling everyone COVID-19 is a lot of nothing.
Now their messiah is contradicting them. Do they follow suit and acknowledge the seriousness of the virus or do they contadict their messiah.
This is not a decade ago. There are people who are tired of you. Its almost like a fight is going to start for anything seen as a infraction towards your omnipotent selves. I am telling you. If swaths of the urban areas turned into irradiated wastelands, there will be parties in the rest of the land. The Prog agendas will follow the Alinsky guidelines. But your enemies are awake. And they will fine it is easier to put a round into each of you then listening to your baby azz crap as you obviously can not survive without them..
This is an excellent example of the mentality of the worst of the worst Trump supporters. I would guess that most Trump supporters would not want to associate with this idiot.
"put a round into each one of you then listening to your baby azz crap"
The above should be reported. People like this can eventually take the actions they threaten. He is obviously not a balanced individual.
How can this person be reported?
I would like to point out that historically, we've had THREE members of this forum involved in mass shootings over the last decade or so.

Statistically, that's very alarming.

Anyone believe him when he said he doesn't know anything about that Brazilian guy and the picture of them together?
Yeah...I Don’t know why Trump had to lie about the photo since it is all over the news. This is why Trump has so little credibility.

Trump is keeping Americans safe and Pelosi is trying to get funding to kill babies in the womb....

Anyone believe him when he said he doesn't know anything about that Brazilian guy and the picture of them together?
Yeah...I Don’t know why Trump had to lie about the photo since it is all over the news. This is why Trump has so little credibility.
He did not lie...he just said he may have had a picture with the guy but he took hundreds of pictures that evening...why do you call that a lie?....

Trump and Pence are in control and doing a great job!!!

Everything is under control...

upload_2020-3-13_15-39-40.png

Well, that sure worked out.

One of the first infections in California was very likely caused from when we sent ill prepared and unprotected people to bring Cruise passengers back. So, neat, we had our little travel bans (one so far in action the other one is swiss cheese) and yet what we really needed to focus on was identifying and treating people in this country. Two weeks ago, that time we will never get back. We didn't bother to develop a test when we knew this was coming.

We were late to react, there is no other way of saying it and it will undoubtedly cost people money and some their lives.

He did not lie...he just said he may have had a picture with the guy but he took hundreds of pictures that evening...why do you call that a lie?....
Because the photo was one in which he was with the Brazilian President. I mean how could he not see it? It has been all over the news. Don’t you think Trump’s health team would have told him immediately of the fact he was with someone who had the virus?

Forum List

Back