President Trump LIVE on corona.

This is going to really confuse Trump supporters who are still in the “COVID19” is no big deal phase.
They'll 180 like they have on everything else.....#Becauseitsacult

Most of the Trump supporters I know were taking Corona very seriously since January. You are talking out of your ass again.
Now another hilarious post. Have you read the thread and posts from Trumpers on this board! Nearly all thought the virus was joke.

Yes I have, you have had your head up your ass in the past few months.
Oh please, spare me...even today there are posts galore from Trumpist calling the coronavirus a joke.

President Trump live on the corona virus situation.
Tell me what he's saying. The sound of his voice makes me puke.

BTW, how did we go from, "no big deal" to a national emergency?

Oh.........wait..........I forgot...........President Flip Flop was lying when he said, "it's all under control."

This is going to really confuse Trump supporters who are still in the “COVID19” is no big deal phase.

Most of the Trump supporters I know were taking Corona very seriously since January. You are talking out of your ass again.
Now another hilarious post. Have you read the thread and posts from Trumpers on this board! Nearly all thought the virus was joke.

Oh please, spare me...even today there are posts galore from Trumpist calling the coronavirus a joke.

I don't give a shit. And that has only been this week, understandably since the media is going into panic mode and democrats are politicizing the virus. It's a virus, not an Armageddon.

Wow...you are really delusional then, not just uninformed.

All these Moon Bats are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome mental health illness and one of the symptoms they have is talking out their ass frequently.

Trump is doing a great job handling this problem. A lot better than the worthless dumbsss lazy Negro did when faced with the H1N1 virus.

All these Moon Bats are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome mental health illness and one of the symptoms they have is talking out their ass frequently.

Trump is doing a great job handling this problem. A lot better than the worthless dumbsss lazy Negro did when faced with the H1N1 virus.
And now...a few words from one of our not-racist trumpanzees.....

He bragged about his talent for closing borders, I kid you not.

If 100 million Americans died on his watch, he’d be bragging about how awesome he is. And his worshippers would be nodding slavishly in agreement.

Shutting the border WAS completely amazing, saving many American lives. He should have done it sooner.

You of course would have not done it as an open borders lunatic.

Many of the Trump supporters on this forum sure aren’t.

That’s because Trump is their God.

Don’t mistake the average Trump voter for his groveling cultish worshippers you see on here.

It's a virus, not an Armageddon.
No one said it was Armageddon. But........you know.........now it's a national emergency and the market is down 25% so any time you nitwits want to apologize for saying it's no big deal.........go right ahead.

He bragged about his talent for closing borders, I kid you not.

If 100 million Americans died on his watch, he’d be bragging about how awesome he is. And his worshippers would be nodding slavishly in agreement.

Shutting the border WAS completely amazing, saving many American lives. He should have done it sooner.

You of course would have not done it as an open borders lunatic.
Except...no borders are shut.

Many of the Trump supporters on this forum sure aren’t.

That’s because Trump is their God.

Don’t mistake the average Trump voter for his groveling cultish worshippers you see on here.
Anyone got any money on him mentioning Former President Obama?

Not to worry...Trump has that affect on all degenerate lowlifes, wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, criminals and pieces of shit...So your nausea is normal for your type.
And this....ladies and gentlemen...is the Common Trumpanzee on a panic rant.

Not to worry...Trump has that affect on all degenerate lowlifes, wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, criminals and pieces of shit...So your nausea is normal for your type.
And this....ladies and gentlemen...is the Common Trumpanzee on a panic rant.

No panic at all...I deliver scary facts...that's all.

It's a virus, not an Armageddon.
No one said it was Armageddon. But........you know.........now it's a national emergency and the market is down 25% so any time you nitwits want to apologize for saying it's no big deal.........go right ahead.

I never said it was no big deal. In fact I was making threads about how bad the virus was weeks ago, loser.

Forum List

Back