President Trump Looking Very Kingly in Saudi Arabia

The Arabs respect power and our alpha male President Trump shows that. Notice that President Trump didn't bow to the King, unlike the school boy Obama dutifully bowing to leaders greater than himself.

So, Trump's getting down to the level of the Muslims who treat women badly, do stupid stuff, and that's why the Republicans' core support hate Muslims?

The President has refused to wear traditional arab robes and headdress and seems very much in command of his illustrious, august audience in Riyadh this morning. He is functioning well despite lack of sleep, his eyes bright, indeed pupils dilated under the harsh Arabian sun.

They are all drinking coffee spiked with goats milk now, a ceremonial necessity. Melania blanched a bit but she managed a sip.
Pupils don't dilate in the sun.
Name a president who wore Arab robes and headdress when visiting Saudi Arabia.

I hope he gets out of that shit-hole quickly
They crucify , behead and whip to death people in that there Kingdom...women are not allowed to drive ...its a fave country for Trump supporters for obvious reasons ...
silly as usual.

Every POTUS kisses the ass of the Saudi royals. Just further proof of the ignorance and corruption of politicians. When will Americans realize it is time to get rid of our criminal government?

Kingly? Looks submissive to me.

Trump_US_Saudi_Arabia_97407.jpg-e4894.jpg

That's because you don't understand the words you are using.

The President has refused to wear traditional arab robes and headdress and seems very much in command of his illustrious, august audience in Riyadh this morning. He is functioning well despite lack of sleep, his eyes bright, indeed pupils dilated under the harsh Arabian sun.

They are all drinking coffee spiked with goats milk now, a ceremonial necessity. Melania blanched a bit but she managed a sip.

pupils constrict in harsh sunlight----they do not DILATE

People talking out of their ass yet again. Bet he got that from CNN, MSNBC, or some other fake news source.

I hope he gets out of that shit-hole quickly

Why?

the Saudi arabs are very manipulative-----even more so than are the Iranians

gee ---ESMERALDA!!!!!!!! -----I am
Kingly? Looks submissive to me.

Trump_US_Saudi_Arabia_97407.jpg-e4894.jpg

That's because you don't understand the words you are using.

he had to bend to let that schmuck in the rags put the DAMNED
CHAIN round his neck. It is an unfortunate shot. His people
should have arranged things better

The Arabs respect power and our alpha male President Trump shows that. Notice that President Trump didn't bow to the King, unlike the school boy Obama dutifully bowing to leaders greater than himself.

Trump bowed and curtsied and showed himself to be the Saudis little bitch. Trump reminds one of Ralph Wiggum.

Trump bowed and curtsied and showed himself to be the Saudis little bitch. Trump reminds one of Ralph Wiggum.

The situation was MISHANDLED-------that idiotic necklace should have been placed
over the head of Trump by a tall person who could handle it without Trump
having to bend----even if the necklace placer had to stand on a box. I am INCENSED

Trump is your idea of an alpha male????That's some funny chit.

Forum List

Back