President Trump meets with Russian Ambassador

D

Dim Bulb

The President meets the Russian Ambassador and Foreign minister. And the only photographers allowed to record the meeting are from Russia. No US photographers allowed. What the heck is up with that? I know we hate the media etc but then why let the only photos be taken by the Russians? Did someone think we wouldn't see them? What is wrong with this picture? Crazy.

Funny, Trump lets in the Russian press, but not the American press.

Let's assume the best: He's just trying to poke US media in the eye. But I'm not US media, and I think it is a gesture that basically paints him as either: (a) favoring Russians over Americans; or (b) being petulant beyond belief; or (c) being ignorant enough to believe we won't see the photos. What good outcome is there for this?

The MSM is so distrusted that even the local Starbucks keeps copies of WSJ and IDB available for customers

The President meets the Russian Ambassador and Foreign minister. And the only photographers allowed to record the meeting are from Russia. No US photographers allowed. What the heck is up with that? I know we hate the media etc but then why let the only photos be taken by the Russians? Did someone think we wouldn't see them? What is wrong with this picture? Crazy.
That does seem perplexing

Trump will bend over backwards for Russians of any stripe. He'll bend over and grab his ankles for Putin.

Trump knows the Russian media is controlled by the KGB, and if he could control the American media like Russia controls its media you can bet that narcissistic sob would do it.

The MSM is so distrusted that even the local Starbucks keeps copies of WSJ and IDB available for customers

Really? Only in your mind.
American voters disapprove 58 - 37 percent of the way the news media covers Trump. Voters disapprove 65 - 31 percent of the way Trump talks about the media. And voters trust the media more than Trump 57 - 31 percent to tell the truth about important issues.
Oh and,,,:
American voters' opinions of several of Trump's personal qualities are down:
  • 61 - 33 percent that he is not honest, compared to 58 - 37 percent April 19;
  • 56 - 41 percent that he does not have good leadership skills, little change;
  • 59 - 38 percent that he does not care about average Americans, compared to 57 - 42 percent April 19;
  • 66 - 29 percent that he is not level-headed, compared to 63 - 33 percent last month;
  • 62 - 35 percent that he is a strong person, little change;
  • 56 - 41 percent that he is intelligent, compared to 58 - 38 percent;
  • 64 - 32 percent that he does not share their values, compared to 61 - 35 percent.
  • QU Poll Release Detail

That does seem perplexing
Perplexing? Why? It's totally in character from what we've seen.

think it's just a coincidence right after comey firing??

Russian photographers are strictly controlled by their bosses and are not going to release unflattering images of the rulers and their subordinates, nor are they going to pose uncomfortable questions.

Let's assume the best: He's just trying to poke US media in the eye. But I'm not US media, and I think it is a gesture that basically paints him as either: (a) favoring Russians over Americans; or (b) being petulant beyond belief; or (c) being ignorant enough to believe we won't see the photos. What good outcome is there for this?
Wake up dummy!
Trump is trolling the fucking LIB media!
Anyone with two fucking brain cells to rub together KNOWS that EVERY fucking word the 'Russians' say when speaking with Trump or ANY White house official is being recorded! There are dozens of tiny video cameras in EVERY office in the Whitehouse.
The 'Russians' know this. They do the same in Russia!
You LIB children have the intelligence of fucking gold fish!

Forum List

Back