President Trump says no oil drilling off Florida coast...he will lose Florida in 2020!

Floridas tourism based economy won't hold it against him. In fact they have objected in tbe past. As a previous Floridian, my experiences have led me to believe Florida will be un phased by this move.

yeah I think this allows states to decide....its really up to them, the feds wont stop it now.

yeah I think this allows states to decide....its really up to them, the feds wont stop it now.

NO it wasn't up to states to decide, where do you come with this shit?

It was up to the Florida Governor, and he declined. How about that Trump? Honoring state's rights is something Obama knew nothing about, even though he was a so-called "constitutional scholar."

"The Trump administration said Tuesday it would withdraw Florida from consideration for potential new offshore oil drilling following criticism from Republican Gov. Rick Scott."

After complaints, Trump administration says no new Florida offshore drilling

• Banned
"Taking #Florida off the table for offshore drilling but not #California violates the legal standard of arbitrary and capricious agency action. California and other coastal states also rely on our beautiful coasts for tourism and our economy. I believe courts will strike this down" - Crazy Ted Lieu

"Taking #Florida off the table for offshore drilling but not #California violates the legal standard of arbitrary and capricious agency action. California and other coastal states also rely on our beautiful coasts for tourism and our economy. I believe courts will strike this down" - Crazy Ted Lieu
Cali need not worry... Their sanctuary cities will carry them through...

Again, it allows the states to decide.......did I stutter?

Creepy Tim Kaine hits Secretary Zinke for excluding Florida from offshore drilling plan while not excluding Virginia: "I wonder why"

Yep, and they won't be allowed to give Florida special treatment. Many of the other coastal states depend on tourism also.
Stinky Zinke just stepped in it --- AGAIN

And of course there is THIS:

Former White House ethics chief Walter Shaub on Tuesday blasted Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke's decision to exempt Florida from offshore oil and gas programs, claiming it appears to be a conflict of interest to protect the state that houses President Trump's Palm Beach luxury resort.

"So you are exempting the state that is home to the festering cankerous conflict of interest that the administration likes to call the 'Winter White House' and none of the other affected states?" tweeted Walter Shaub, referring to Mar-a-Lago.

Shaub, who served as the head of the Office of Government Ethics until July, suggested the country is heading in the direction of a "banana republic" and Zinke is leading the charge.​

Former ethics chief on Zinke exempting Florida from drilling: You’re making us a ‘banana republic’

"Crooked Hillary, my opponent, was for windmills." -- President Trump

Trump said Norwegian electricity comes mostly from hydropower, so I assumed it wasn’t true but then I looked it up and he was right

Forum List

Back