President Trump says "our country is full". MAGA

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Awesome to see a President calling it like it is on immigration.

'Our country is full': Trump says migrants straining system

It's also about time people start calling out bullshit claims of "asylum".

"Trump says: "I look at some of these asylum people. They're gang members. They're not afraid of anything."

Trump is also comparing some efforts to seek asylum to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 elections.

Trump says: "It's a scam, it's a hoax. I know about hoaxes. I just went through a hoax."

The Latest: Trump visits replaced section of border wall

IllegalAliensAndImmigration.jpg

Video of Trump visiting Border on 4/5/2019 and showing 30 foot wall recently built.

Also, here is a very illuminating video on the subject.

Last edited:
Honestly, let’s face it if they are not going to accept that from the president who actually got elected legitimately then what’s the cap limit? Is it 10,000? 50,000? The whole country of South America and Mexico? The democrats would sleep comfortable knowing that they have enough votes for the elections

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trump didn't say that when he made his Trophy immigrant wife first lady, and handed her immigrant parents their naturalized citizenship papers -

This video breaks it down very well.

Trump didn't say that when he made his Trophy immigrant wife first lady, and handed her parents their naturalized citizenship papers -

She immigrated to the USA legally, not illegally.

Awesome to see a President calling it like it is on immigration.

'Our country is full': Trump says migrants straining system

It's also about time people start calling out bullshit claims of "asylum".

"Trump says: "I look at some of these asylum people. They're gang members. They're not afraid of anything."

Trump is also comparing some efforts to seek asylum to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 elections.

Trump says: "It's a scam, it's a hoax. I know about hoaxes. I just went through a hoax."

The Latest: Trump visits replaced section of border wall

IllegalAliensAndImmigration.jpg

Video of Trump visiting Border on 4/5/2019 and showing 30 foot wall recently built.

That is the most ridiculous statement that he has made. This country is hardly full. Trump is the one running a scam. Hitler scapegoated Jews and Trump scapegoats people who are in fear of their lives. The families certainly are not gang members.

the country is so full Goldilocks is giving Mexico 1 full year to stop illegal immigration -

ONE FULL YEAR !

:auiqs.jpg:

Our country is full?

Is Trump going to ban births?

the country is so full Goldilocks is giving Mexico 1 full year to stop illegal immigration -

ONE FULL YEAR !

I will write this and his one year reprieve for Mexico is because he knows if he closed the border for any period of time would mean landslide victory for the left.

His voters can deny it but Mexico is too important for the U.S. and Canadian Economies.

Fact is Texas and California would go into recession or depression and if they did, well the rest of the Country follows and if people lose their jobs, homes and start starving, well then the GOP will see massive losses.

Now what would be hilarious is Mexico closes the border for thirty days to tell Trump do not make threats that could crash the U.S. economy...

Sorry immigrants....

The country is full, unless Trump needs a new wife

ONE FULL YEAR !

You kinda like instant gratification, don't you?
Mexico has already started the process at their southern border.
It's not like a light switch effect, Siete

that was fast - Trump made that announcement yesterday or the day before,

yeah, yesterday.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

It's about time that a president takes this issue on....in reality.
All the other presidents gave nothing but lip service and no action.
What was just 4 million 30 years ago is now in the neighborhood of 20 million.
The can ran out of road to be kicked down. Thank God for Trump

Forum List

Back