President Trump says "our country is full". MAGA

Trump didn't say that when he made his Trophy immigrant wife first lady, and handed her immigrant parents their naturalized citizenship papers -

Loony tunes chimes in.

We have an estimated 22-23 million ILLEGALS in America right now and it's growing BIG TIME.

Melania and her parents ALL went through the proper immigration process, paid their fees, had background checks performed and now live in the U.S. and, unlike MILLIONS of immigrants, legal and illegal, they're not on public fucking welfare, chump.

Trump didn't say that when he made his Trophy immigrant wife first lady, and handed her immigrant parents their naturalized citizenship papers -
Whatevr your views, she speaks 5 languages and is a positive to out nation. Let us illiminate any social payouts to illegal immigrants from checks to medical to schooling. Would you agree? People coming here from the past did not get that. It did not exist.

That is the most ridiculous statement that he has made. This country is hardly full. Trump is the one running a scam. Hitler scapegoated Jews and Trump scapegoats people who are in fear of their lives. The families certainly are not gang members.

Dude, we have 22-23 million ILLEGALS here right now. How many more do you want? Are we obligated to subsidize the entire western hemisphere? Do you want to take in hundreds of millions of impoverished Indians too?

On top of open borders and unlimited immigration, you want guaranteed jobs with "living wages", free healthcare and free college for everyone, right? Your liberal masters certainly do.

If leftists like you get their way, you will utterly destroy the standard of living of average Americans and turn America into a shithole.

None of whom came here illegally. Open the border for hunting.

Yes spoken like the lawyer you pretend to be. Every lawyer I've ever met for all for lawlessness. NOT.

Lying Russian trolls.

Our country is full?

Is Trump going to ban births?

America is full of non-Americans.

Finally Trump had the balls to say the truth. Expect his ratings to sky rocket...

Now, where is that wall?
You mean non-white Americans I presume
.....sure--why bring in shit heads from shit hole countries?? that would just bring our standards lower = STUPID.....maybe you like to be stupid and fk things up--but we don't

Whatevr your views, she speaks 5 languages and is a positive to out nation. Let us illiminate any social payouts to illegal immigrants from checks to medical to schooling. Would you agree? People coming here from the past did not get that. It did not exist.
She came over as a prostitute and landed herself a billionaire

Not bad for a Slovinian

Our country is full?

Finally Trump had the balls to say the truth. Expect his ratings to sky rocket...

Now, where is that wall?
.....sure--why bring in shit heads from shit hole countries?? that would just bring our standards lower = STUPID.....maybe you like to be stupid and fk things up--but we don't
Used to say that about Ireland, Italy and Poland

the country is so full Goldilocks is giving Mexico 1 full year to stop illegal immigration -

ONE FULL YEAR !

:auiqs.jpg:

I will write this and his one year reprieve for Mexico is because he knows if he closed the border for any period of time would mean landslide victory for the left.

His voters can deny it but Mexico is too important for the U.S. and Canadian Economies.

Fact is Texas and California would go into recession or depression and if they did, well the rest of the Country follows and if people lose their jobs, homes and start starving, well then the GOP will see massive losses.

Now what would be hilarious is Mexico closes the border for thirty days to tell Trump do not make threats that could crash the U.S. economy...
--------------------------------------- now i'd like to see the 'mex' do that closing of the border .

Our country is full?

Now, where is that wall?
Used to say that about Ireland, Italy and Poland
BUT Africa IS a shithole which I have proven beyond a doubt many times
..Italy is NOT a shithole---etc

shouldn't it be?
9ilrvs3v6wr21.jpg

Stormy only speaketh one. " Cum in my mouth poppa"
AND ?

Awesome to see a President calling it like it is on immigration.

'Our country is full': Trump says migrants straining system

It's also about time people start calling out bullshit claims of "asylum".

"Trump says: "I look at some of these asylum people. They're gang members. They're not afraid of anything."

Trump is also comparing some efforts to seek asylum to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 elections.

Trump says: "It's a scam, it's a hoax. I know about hoaxes. I just went through a hoax."

The Latest: Trump visits replaced section of border wall

IllegalAliensAndImmigration.jpg

Video of Trump visiting Border on 4/5/2019 and showing 30 foot wall recently built.

Also, here is a very illuminating video on the subject.

Donald has never been to the rust belt? Haven't we had the talk about cities with LOWER populations than they had in the 50's?

Forum List

Back