President Trump speaks in Ohio 9/17/22

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Donald Trump speaks tonight at a save America rally which is part of the Defeating the 'Great Reset'.movement.

Is Sleepy Joe on vacation again? Do you think he'll be watching with Hunter.?

If you can get Real America's Voice on your television , -you should be able to follow along and it might be on Newsmax- it's a breath of fresh air and that's an understatement in light of today's mainstream lying propaganda media. President Trump will be speaking at the Save America rally in Youngstown Ohio at 7:00 p.m. this evening....

If you can't pick it up, find it online somewhere.... left or right black or white we should all be paying attention to what's going on in America.

Happening as we speak with Mike Lindell and others.
20220917_141327.jpg

Last edited:
When Trump speaks, all of the feeds go black except the RSBN Rumble feed.

Just like the mysterious login glitch that makes it difficult for most people to get on Truth Social..... and at the same time any 4-year-old can log into tiktok in about 2 minutes.... and allowing our children to be spied on and basically indoctrinated by China.

Just like the mysterious login glitch that makes it difficult for most people to get on Truth Social..... and at the same time any 4-year-old can log into tiktok in about 2 minutes
They're been doing it for quite a while. People who watch regularly are used to it.

Isn't it funny how the Chinese don't allow any transgender stuff in their country,but thanks toTik Tok our kids don't know if their boys or girls by the time they're 7

Or should you say thanks to irresponsible parents who give their four year olds smart phones? Twenty years down the road we're going to be saying " What the fuck were we thinking ?!?"

Last edited:
I bet $20 k that , tomorrow morning with the exception of Fox News none of the mainstream Sunday talk shows will cover this much less even mention it.
They NEVER do. They think if they ignore Trump, he'll go away. That old ostrich with its head in the sand thing.

GOD, they're stupid.

They NEVER do. They think if they ignore Trump, he'll go away. That old ostrich with its head in the sand thing.

GOD, they're stupid.
If anything they'll pick out certain sound bites that fit their narrative but that's all...... like Marjorie Taylor Green saying that Trump won the 2020 election earlier and the crowds going crazy.

"See how delusional they are ?."

If anything they'll pick out certain sound bites that fit their narrative but that's all...... like Marjorie Taylor Green saying that Trump won the 2020 election earlier and the crowds going crazy.

"See how delusional they are ?."
I think they are broken for good. I don't think they can be repaired or rehabilitated.

I think our only option is to lock them up so they can no longer hurt anyone else.

Gee, President Trump just began speaking and it got really quiet here on USMB.

I'm guessing all the Trump haters have their K-Y out and the volume up!

About an hour and a half speech.... maybe 30 minutes from the teleprompter....the rest was all him on his own.

And the people cheering the whole way through---- can you imagine Biden doing that for even 10 minutes much less over an hour ?

God bless you sir......

"Mike Lindell just spoke for an hour and a half."
Really?
And that's DTrump's warm-up act?
The guy who says he has evidence that 300 million Americans committed voter fraud in the last Presidential election that was serious enough to land 'em in prison? That guy?!

Mmmm, I dunno 'bout listening to that empty-suit for that 90 minutes.
Unless, of course, he explained in detail how he caught the 300 million.
And now that he's caught 'em.....what's he gonna do with 'em?
---------------------------------------------------------------

"...but thanks toTik Tok our kids don't know if their boys or girls by the time they're 7"
"our kids"?
Well, Mike, I have no intention to be pejorative towards you are the mother of your kids, but.....but if you both depend upon TikTok to explain to your children the birds and the bees you may have skipped too many 'Child Rearing' classes.
Trust me, there is a better way. A more responsible way. The kids will be better for it.
---------------------------------------------------------------

"About an hour and a half speech.... maybe 30 minutes from the teleprompter....the rest was all him on his own."
Other Mike is referencing DTrump with that observation.
So, that's 90-minutes for PillowBoy and 90-minutes for the guy America recently fired from the Prez job.
Well, Mike, good luck to you. But that's 3-hours that seem, at least to my sensibilities, to not be optimally invested.
But you be you.

About an hour and a half speech.... maybe 30 minutes from the teleprompter....the rest was all him on his own.

And the people cheering the whole way through---- can you imagine Biden doing that for even 10 minutes much less over an hour ?

God bless you sir......
There was something kind of different about him last night. Normally the speeches he gives at these rallies are kind of cookie cutter.
I can't quite say what it was, but different.

Forum List

Back