🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump starts returning education to the states!

Excellent news, too bad he is only looking at Obama era rules. Even when he does something right he fucks it up! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

When liberals are in charge of education, the Chinese and people from other countries send their kids here because they believe a US education is the best in the world.

But once Republicans get a hold of it, they ruin it, just like they ruin everything they touch.

Why do so many Republicans hate college?

When liberals are in charge of education, the Chinese and people from other countries send their kids here because they believe a US education is the best in the world.

But once Republicans get a hold of it, they ruin it, just like they ruin everything they touch.

Why do so many Republicans hate college?

Teachers are almost all Democrats. They run our shitty government schools. Who is to blame if not them?

He just wants to undo whatever Obama did, jealous old goat that he is.
Actually its undoing everything the past 4 or 5 presidents have done....longer than that really the DOE has grown completely out of control and its harming our children. I see first hand what local/state/parental control does for schools. Our teachers actually do their damn jobs and our kids actually LEARN.

He just wants to undo whatever Obama did, jealous old goat that he is.
Actually its undoing everything the past 4 or 5 presidents have done....longer than that really the DOE has grown completely out of control and its harming our children. I see first hand what local/state/parental control does for schools. Our teachers actually do their damn jobs and our kids actually LEARN.

I wish that was true but the article in the OP stated they are only looking at Obama era rules

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back