🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump stole the Make America Great Again MAGA slogan from Crazy Christine O'Donnel in 2011

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is amazing

Amazon.com: christine troublemaker

81GDg4hX09L._AC_UL1308_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

Reagan; he got it from Ronny RayGun ..........."Let's make America great again" from 1980

why is everyone here at USMB so fucking stupid????????????? .........

Trump whooped the Dem's ass with it, that's all that really matters, their crushing defeat. That we made them cry was a bonus. :eusa_dance:

Reagan; he got it from Ronny RayGun ..........."Let's make America great again" from 1980

Two great presidents.

What seems to be the problem.

Two great presidents.

What seems to be the problem.

Ronny RayGun was an idiot that sold weapons to Iran during an arms embargo & then lied about it.

Yeah, he was so fucking great.

It's really not the slogan MAGA, but the actions TRUMP is putting in place to MAGA that matter.

Ronny RayGun was an idiot that sold weapons to Iran during an arms embargo & then lied about it.

Yeah, he was so fucking great.
If he had given the Iranians billions and green-lighted their nuclear program and apologized to everyone in the world, he would have been great.

It's a fun place to come to for a good laugh.

So can I ask...

When was America Great before? Can we have an actual date...

And Crepitus is grating, crackling or popping sounds and sensations experienced under the skin and joints or a crackling sensation due to the presence of air in the subcutaneous tissue.
Indeed. It goes with all the joint damage I have from living an active lifestyle. Some mornings I sound like a percussion section warming up.

On a separate note, Crepitus was also the Roman god of flatulence. An appropriate screen name for a political forum don't you think?

And Crepitus is grating, crackling or popping sounds and sensations experienced under the skin and joints or a crackling sensation due to the presence of air in the subcutaneous tissue.
Indeed. It goes with all the joint damage I have from living an active lifestyle. Some mornings I sound like a percussion section warming up.

On a separate note, Crepitus was also the Roman god of flatulence. An appropriate screen name for a political forum don't you think?
LOL! God damn you, I had to look that up.

LOL! God damn you, I had to look that up.
That's why I just laugh when these guys try to insult me by changing my name.

Forum List

Back