🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump stole the Make America Great Again MAGA slogan from Crazy Christine O'Donnel in 2011

this is amazing

Amazon.com: christine troublemaker

81GDg4hX09L._AC_UL1308_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg
And "America first" is a klan slogan.

And Crepitus is grating, crackling or popping sounds and sensations experienced under the skin and joints or a crackling sensation due to the presence of air in the subcutaneous tissue.
Indeed. It goes with all the joint damage I have from living an active lifestyle. Some mornings I sound like a percussion section warming up.

On a separate note, Crepitus was also the Roman god of flatulence. An appropriate screen name for a political forum don't you think?
LOL! God damn you, I had to look that up.
That's why I just laugh when these guys try to insult me by changing my name.
Gotta love the childish Trump antics on the boards here, that's for sure.
God of flatulence, that is the best.

Reagan; he got it from Ronny RayGun ..........."Let's make America great again" from 1980

why is everyone here at USMB so fucking stupid????????????? .........

Not everyone. 98% progs are dumb, perhaps 25% conservatives are dumb. Bill Clinton said the same thing. It's not as if there's a copyright on a simple saying.

why would anyone believe Trump is capable of producing something original ?

why would anyone believe Trump is capable of producing something original ?

You mean like a DC outsider winning the job of POTUS, that kind of not original?

"I see dumb people, they don't know they're dumb"

What secrets were revealed?
Her daughters wedding details?
Does anyone know?

The above is in reference to the 30,000 emails which were destroyed.

How would we know what secrets were destroyed?

Did Hillary not destroy emails which were all government property? Of course, she did, ALL 30,000 emails are government property. It doesn't matter diddly squat if some were about her daughter's wedding.

Please avail yourself of my signature below.

Trump whooped the Dem's ass with it, that's all that really matters, their crushing defeat. That we made them cry was a bonus. :eusa_dance:
How easily you forget that DJT and republicans lost the House bigly.

What you meant to say was, Trump extended his majority in the Senate. Meanwhile a bunch of Dem's lied pretending to support Trump policies in red districts to get elected in the House. :itsok:

Forum List

Back