President Trump: the African American President

If there was ever any doubt of the insanity of trump supporters, this thread should end all that doubt. Last I heard, Trump support among black folk was a little below 7%.

He ( Trump ) is polling higher than Mayor Pete then...

And?

Just saying when you are at Zero like Pete and do worse than Trump when polling with the Black community, well that is really bad!

I can't say I disagree. How does that effect me?

Because Mayor Pete could be the nominee, and if he can not carry the Black or Hispanic vote how will the Democrats win?

If there was ever any doubt of the insanity of trump supporters, this thread should end all that doubt. Last I heard, Trump support among black folk was a little below 7%.

He ( Trump ) is polling higher than Mayor Pete then...

And?

Just saying when you are at Zero like Pete and do worse than Trump when polling with the Black community, well that is really bad!

I can't say I disagree. How does that effect me?

Because Mayor Pete could be the nominee, and if he can not carry the Black or Hispanic vote how will the Democrats win?

And he might not be the nominee too. Why don't you worry about your own orange fool, and we will worry about our bunch. We'll let you know if we need your advice.

View attachment 291605 Please don’t attack them! Leave them be democrats! No lynching!

Those are the same 12 black people that appear in every article about blacks supporting Trump. They must have massive frequent flyer miles from going all over the country to be photographed together.
Are you saying all blacks look alike? Hmm

Dems lose another voting group

President Trump’s approval rating among blacks stood at 40% in a Rasmussen poll two days before Halloween. Rasmussen surveys are often friendlier to the president than those of other polling organizations, so critics are quick to dismiss them as outliers. In this instance, however, that could be a mistake

Opinion | Among Black Voters, Trump’s Popularity Inches Upward
Black voters on track to save Biden's bid again

Nationally, Black voters overwhelmingly backed Biden by a margin of 87 percent to Trump’s 12 percent, according to exit polls. But Black women were even more loyal to the Democrat, with 91 percent voting for Biden and 8 percent for Trump.

President Trump’s approval rating among blacks stood at 40% in a Rasmussen poll two days before Halloween. Rasmussen surveys are often friendlier to the president than those of other polling organizations, so critics are quick to dismiss them as outliers. In this instance, however, that could be a mistake

Nationally, Black voters overwhelmingly backed Biden by a margin of 87 percent to Trump’s 12 percent, according to exit polls. But Black women were even more loyal to the Democrat, with 91 percent voting for Biden and 8 percent for Trump.

12 percent is double what is was four years ago. That is a major improvement. Probably too little too late to change anything, but still, not insignificant.

Why do you think it is impossible for dems to win white voters?

12 percent is double what is was four years ago. That is a major improvement. Probably too little too late to change anything, but still, not insignificant.

Nope. Not double. Four years ago it was 8 percent. You suck at math.

Nope. Not double. Four years ago it was 8 percent. You suck at math.

Numbers I've seen show him getting 6% last time.

One in five black men voted for Trump. What would that number have been, if not for the constant racebaiting from the vile media?

One in five black men voted for Trump. What would that number have been, if not for the constant racebaiting from the vile media?

How many more votes would Biden have gotten if crazy right wingers hadn't been screaming COMMUNIST for the last year or so?

We kept hearing 30 to 40 percent of black voters would vote for Trump from the poor deluded pseudocons.

Not. Even. Close.

How many more votes would Biden have gotten if crazy right wingers hadn't been screaming COMMUNIST for the last year or so?

None. Everyone to whom commie is still something to fear, was already not voting for you people.

Now, answer my question. IF not for the vile and slanderous race baiting from the vile media, how many more black males would have voted for Trump?

Here is another question for you. How much better and healthier would this nation be, without that constant stream of bile and hate being fed into it, by that race baiting?

It is good for you dems, bad for the country and the people.

Hell, people are dying in the streets from it. And still you people pour more and more gasoline into the flames.

YOu are killing this country.

None. Everyone to whom commie is still something to fear, was already not voting for you people.

Now, answer my question. IF not for the vile and slanderous race baiting from the vile media, how many more black males would have voted for Trump?

Here is another question for you. How much better and healthier would this nation be, without that constant stream of bile and hate being fed into it, by that race baiting?

It is good for you dems, bad for the country and the people.

Hell, people are dying in the streets from it. And still you people pour more and more gasoline into the flames.

YOu are killing this country.
You're just mad because Trump's childish crap was reported.

Forum List

Back