President Trump: “The Real Pictures Haven’t Been Exposed Yet” In Regards to Hunter Biden’s Laptop (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Trump said this tonight. Trump has the inside information on Hunter and the Usurper.

Trump, Breitbart News, Drudge, Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, My Pillow, Sidney Powell, Rudy

You guys have become a joke. I hope Trump is the nominee. How many indictments and investigations on Trump currenty?

I see, Trump is admitting that all previous pictures were fake?

Trump said this tonight. Trump has the inside information on Hunter and the Usurper.

Trump, Breitbart News, Drudge, Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, My Pillow, Sidney Powell, Rudy

You guys have become a joke. I hope Trump is the nominee. How many indictments and investigations on Trump currenty?
My Pillow is a comfortable pillow.

I’m not sure why liberals dislike the Drudge Report. It’s simply a site which provides links to nearly all mainstream sources of news and opinion on both the left and right.

Alex Jones? He’s a nobody. No one cites him for anything.

As many as a fascist government can make up.

Giuliani .. has a copy of the hard drive .. you can bet Trump has seen it .. he may even have a copy himself ..

I love trump but this sounds like hot air.

If they have some kind of damning pictures then why didn't they release them already? The laptop thing isn't new at this point, what is there they would have to keep private?

I just don't understand.

Trump is impeached twice. Trump is indicted twice. Over nothing. Biden got millions from China and Ukraine? No problem? What? Because why is ignoring democrat corruption and duplicity OK?
"Over nothing"............. :th_believecrap:

To MAGAts, there's the Rule of Law and then there's the Rule of trump.

President Trump: “The Real Pictures Haven’t Been Exposed Yet” In Regards to Hunter Biden’s Laptop (VIDEO)

Oh? They're still workin' on them?

Forum List

Back