President Trump: “The Real Pictures Haven’t Been Exposed Yet” In Regards to Hunter Biden’s Laptop (VIDEO)

nah ... the House is just now starting to peel the onion .. in 2 months time Biden will be exposed .

So you don't know a Special Counsel has been investigating Biden since January??

You should get better informed.

a) Trump was not charged simply because he was in possession of classified documents. He was charged because he wouldn't give them all back. Even had his lawyers claim he did when he didn't. Even hid documents when he knew the FBI was coming. There have been presidents, vice presidents & members of Congress who left office and were later discovered to be in possession of classified material. From both parties. NONE of them were charged with a crime when they immediately cooperated with the NARA to return them. Had Trump not dicked around with the FBI and had Trump not shared classified Intel with others who lacked a security clearance, I don't believe he would have been charged.

b) Just because Biden hasn't been charged doesn't mean he won't be charged eventually. He can't be charged now due to the Department of Justice's policy of not charging presidents while they're in office.
It's getting to the point that either Trump supporters are the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet or they are malevolently disengenius.

I have to go with the latter. It's been explained to the same people in these threads hundreds of times and they keep bleeting the same foolish lie that Biden did the same thing as Trump. They know it's not the same. It's just repetitive deflection.

Joe Biden just violated the U.S. Flag code by flying a pride flag at the White House. Should Joe Biden be charged with his crime?

LOL

Dayum, it's getting tougher and tougher to be a rightwingnut these days. Did he wear a flag pin on the wrong lapel too?

It's getting to the point that either Trump supporters are the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet or they are malevolently disengenius.

I have to go with the latter. It's been explained to the same people in these threads hundreds of times and they keep bleeting the same foolish lie that Biden did the same thing as Trump. They know it's not the same. It's just repetitive deflection.

Why choose? :dunno:

The problem is I think they truly believe what they are saying.

^^^ left winger gets mocked, it goes WHOOOOSH over it's head. :auiqs.jpg:
You find that link yet?

I think I can help you better spot fake news so you won't debase yourself by posting lies and on political forums.

Don't let them steal your integrity!

I’ve been asking people just like you what it is you think Biden actually did.

So far none of you really seem to know.
That question has been answered. You just ignored it. Why? Because you’re a hack.

As a senator he was authorized to view classified material only in a secure location called a SCIF. He could not legally remove these documents. He had to steal them by stuffing them in his pants or something. That is a crime. A crime others like Sandy Berger was prosecuted for.

Link please so I can show you how you got duped by fake news?

Thanks.

No, it's true, there is a federal statute...

4 USC §7. Position and manner of display

(e) The flag of the United States of America should be at the center and at the highest point of the group when a number of flags of States or localities or pennants of societies are grouped and displayed from staffs.

And though it's really just recommendations of how the flag should or should not be treated, the White House is the one place that should get it right.

No, it's true, there is a federal statute...

(e) The flag of the United States of America should be at the center and at the highest point of the group when a number of flags of States or localities or pennants of societies are grouped and displayed from staffs.

And though it's really just recommendations of how the flag should or should not be treated, the White House is the one place that should get it right.
These flags were not displayed from staffs.

Trump is impeached twice. Trump is indicted twice. Over nothing. Biden got millions from China and Ukraine? No problem? What? Because why is ignoring democrat corruption and duplicity OK?

Because they have assembled a very effective Cult.

As a senator he was authorized to view classified material only in a secure location called a SCIF. He could not legally remove these documents. He had to steal them by stuffing them in his pants or something. That is a crime. A crime others like Sandy Berger was prosecuted for.
Total speculation.

Forum List

Back