President Trump: “The Real Pictures Haven’t Been Exposed Yet” In Regards to Hunter Biden’s Laptop (VIDEO)

This didn’t support the idea that the Clinton campaign never raised the issue

You said Hillary was among the first to claim Obama was not born in the U.S..

Still, you have not posted anything to corroborate your bullshit claim. Nor can you since it's a bullshit claim.

You said Hillary was among the first to claim Obama was not born in the U.S..

Still, you have not posted anything to corroborate your bullshit claim. Nor can you since it's a bullshit claim.
Her campaign was one of the first. I never said her campaign was the only one. You haven’t provided anything to credibly refute it.

Her campaign was one of the first. I never said her campaign was the only one. You haven’t provided anything to credibly refute it.

LOL

There's nothing I need to refute. You never posted any evidence to corroborate your bullshit claim.

You're funny.

You are absolutely one of the dumbest partisan hacks I’ve ever seen.

LOL

That also is not evidence to support your bullshit claim. Don't you think it's odd you have no evidence to support it? Do ya think no one else notices that too?

LOL

That also is not evidence to support your bullshit claim. Don't you think it's odd you have no evidence to support it? Do ya think no one else notices that too?
You actually denying that the Clinton campaign introduced the birther issue when the campaign actually said it happened, but it was not sanctioned by Mrs Clinton.

Yea. Let’s not elect Hunter
The Dems would vote for him in a heartbeat. What better representative today's Demwit Party than Hunter Biden? He and Fetterman would make ideal running mates and would win the Dem primaries by a landslide.

The Dems would vote for him in a heartbeat. What better representative today's Demwit Party than Hunter Biden? He and Fetterman would make ideal running mates and would win the Dem primaries by a landslide.
Nope

There was earlier. You’re a hack anyway.

I see what the disconnect is now -- you're as senile as Biden.

You didn't post any links in this thread and I didn't post any links showing Hillary or her campaign said Obama was born in Kenya.

Forum List

Back