President Trump: “The Real Pictures Haven’t Been Exposed Yet” In Regards to Hunter Biden’s Laptop (VIDEO)

Eventually the Clinton campaign corrected the record. Still they were among the first to go Birther.

Holy shit, I just showed you, she said he was born in Hawaii and you're still going on about this?? Neither Hillary nor her campaign went birther.

face-palm-gif.278959

Biden didnt mishandle classified doc ..senator Biden stole classified docs ! BIG difference ... and Trump has the Presidential records act to fall back on as part of his defense .
Even if you guys are correct about all this whataboutism, the right answer is not to not charge Trump, the "right" thing to do would be to charge everyone who has done the same thing. Trump committed a crime. Actually probably several. He should get a fair trial(s), but unless the FBI planted the evidence I see no way the Donald does not get convicted.

Holy shit, I just showed you, she said he was born in Hawaii and you're still going on about this?? Neither Hillary nor her campaign went birther.

face-palm-gif.278959
They did, but they were forced to retract it.

They did, but they were forced to retract it.

Nope. You're lying. They never did. There was that email I showed you. Nothing in there about Obama Jr. being born in Kenya.

You'll note, between the two of us, I'm the only one who posted a link confirming what I said. While you're just repeating debunked lies. Who knows why you do that?

I see, Trump is admitting that all previous pictures were fake?
Don’t worry. Hunter Biden will walk away scot-free as will his dad.

The FBI will say they lost custody of Hunter’s laptop.

This link rates the rumor as false but it is my bet it will the FBI’s final excuse for why the laptop can’t be used as evidence.

Nope. You're lying. They never did. There was that email I showed you. Nothing in there about Obama Jr. being born in Kenya.

You'll note, between the two of us, I'm the only one who posted a link confirming what I said. While you're just repeating debunked lies. Who knows why you do that?
Why do liberals always deny truths? Is that a requirement to be a liberal?

Long Live King Trump.
We Love you Sir King Trump.
Everybody is Saying it, Not many People Knew That.
You stupid fucktards are desecrating every law man who ever lived.

Thousands gave their LIVES for the equal application of the law.

And you fuckers are pissing on their graves.

Shame on you.

Even if you guys are correct about all this whataboutism, the right answer is not to not charge Trump, the "right" thing to do would be to charge everyone who has done the same thing.

Thank you. That's the first smart thing you've said. You do that, and I'll stop jumping down leftard throats.

The thing is, you can't do it. Your masters won't let you. They're protecting their own. And as long as you (we) allow that to happen, they'll keep doing it.

The institution is rotten. And it's housing all manner of vermin.

Trump committed a crime. Actually probably several. He should get a fair trial(s), but unless the FBI planted the evidence I see no way the Donald does not get convicted.

Of what? Espionage? Not a chance.

The Clinton campaign made the claim then had to retract it and correct the record. That is a fact.

Still a lie no matter how many times you repeat it. I point out again... you're just spitting out words, not proof.

Still a lie no matter how many times you repeat it. I point out again... you're just spitting out words, not proof.
You just can’t face the facts. You should be crowing about how they showed the integrity to correct the record.

You just can’t face the facts. You should be crowing about how they showed the integrity to correct the record.

I showed you the facts. You've shown absolutely nothing. There's a reason for that.

Neither Hillary nor her campaign started the rumor that Obama was born in Kenya.

You stupid fucktards are desecrating every law man who ever lived.

Thousands gave their LIVES for the equal application of the law.

And you fuckers are pissing on their graves.

Shame on you.
Your 'lil rant has ZERO to do with "thousands giving their LIVES"
The Freedom Fighters of the past would have ZERO respect for POS trump.

It's actually trump that is pissing on our Founding Fathers Graves and Our Freedom Fighters Graves.

Shame on trump, and more so, shame on trump cultists, like you ^^^^.

By the way, here's the earliest known birther claim on the Internet. From 3/1/2008 on a rightwing forum, freerepublic...

Screenshot_20230614_102608_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum List

Back