🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump to AP: "MS-13 gangs are Al-Qaeda like scum", "the dreamers can rest easy"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump's tough, Trump's strong, Trump's smart, Trump's kind.

Excerpts from AP interview with President Donald Trump

TRUMP: It's a little different than the dreamer case, right? But we are putting MS-13 in jail and getting them the hell out of our country. They've taken over towns and cities and we are being really brutal with MS-13 and that's what we should be. They are a bad group and somebody said they are as bad as al-Qaida, which is a hell of a reference. So we are moving criminals out of our country and we are getting them out in record numbers, and those are the people we are after. We are not after the dreamers. We are after the criminals. ... We are cleaning out cities and towns of hard-line criminals, some of the worst people on Earth, people that rape and kill women, people that are killing people just for the sake of having fun. They are being thrown in jails and they are being all over the country and nobody's ever done it like us, so we are being unbelievably thorough with that. We are out in Long Island cleaning out the MS-13 scum. They are all scum. That's probably the worst gang anywhere on Earth.

I'll admit that MS-13 is like Al-Qaeda..But, isn't he deporting the dreamers?

Not exactly. What you see is ICE agents using the latitude given to them to ACTUALLY DO THEIR JOBS, to, wait, are you sitting down?

To do their jobs.

Some of them personally are choosing to deport dreamers, or not giving slack to dreamers who don't have their paperwork on them.

But Trump has made no move to target Dreamers.

• Banned
"Amnesty is suicide for Republicans.Not one of those 12 million who broke our laws will vote Republican.Obama is laughing at GOP" - Trump in 2013

where did that Trump go?

I think Trump is going to let ICE do their job with the gangs and criminals and most others will self deport over time.

• Banned
7 of the 13 MS13 gang members in Suffolk County, New York indicted on RICO charges for 4 murders were in DACA program

dear Donald,

Remember when you said you wanted American kids to be dreamers? we voted for AMERICA FIRST!

7 of the 13 MS13 gang members in Suffolk County, New York indicted on RICO charges for 4 murders were in DACA program

dear Donald,

Remember when you said you wanted American kids to be dreamers? we voted for AMERICA FIRST!

Link?

"The Democrats don't want money from budget going to border wall despite the fact that it will stop drugs and very bad MS 13 gang members." - Trump

"as President, everything you deal with has to do with heart. in business, it's the opposite. in fact, it's better to have a lack of heart in business" - Trump

Last edited:
Donald Trump Is Unintelligible to liberals because they don't understand common sense.

at DC speech, Trump shouts out Gov. LePage for losing "a lot of weight." Says he knew him when he was heavy, "now I know him thin & I like him both ways. "

then Trump bellowed: "Sometimes, I look at some of the things I'm signing and say maybe people don't like it, but I'm doing the right thing."

Forum List

Back