President Trump to Leakers- Low-Lifes

Leaks on Clinton and the DNC: Good

Leaks on Trump officials: Bad

That about sums things up.

The DNC isn't the government.

This leak had to come from someone in the intelligence community. The leak is illegal and unlike the Snowden leak they weren't exposing any crimes.

If there was anything major in this the press would have released everything instead we are only getting their word about what is in the leak.
So you're saying that wrongdoings by government officials should not be reported upon. Nah sorry that's not how it works
What was illegal about Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador?

So you're saying that wrongdoings by government officials should not be reported upon. Nah sorry that's not how it works

I am saying wrong doing by the government should be leaked, but there was nothing legally wrong with just Flynn talking to Russia.

I was also saying that if he was trying to make an illegal deal with Russia the intelligence and the press would release the actual transcript.

I am saying wrong doing by the government should be leaked, but there was nothing legally wrong with just Flynn talking to Russia.

I was also saying that if he was trying to make an illegal deal with Russia the intelligence and the press would release the actual transcript.

even though 43 put warrant less wiretaps into play in 01 02, including a transparency clause to make the results public, the Trump administration refuses to comply with the law.

Leaks on Clinton and the DNC: Good

Leaks on Trump officials: Bad

That about sums things up.

The DNC isn't the government.

This leak had to come from someone in the intelligence community. The leak is illegal and unlike the Snowden leak they weren't exposing any crimes.

If there was anything major in this the press would have released everything instead we are only getting their word about what is in the leak.
What was illegal about Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador?

Not a damned thing and that's been proven.

These leaks are a national security issue. Hope they catch the leakers and I also hope Trump fires all the Obama holdovers and brings in his own people.

Forum List

Back