President Trump to Pelosi – White House Will Not Cooperate Until House Holds Vote on Impeachment

And there’s precedent. The Nixon case. No inquiry vote

Yes, there was!
House Resolution 803, bitch!!!
This thread is way, way above your pay grade.

H.Res.803 - 93rd Congress (1973-1974): Resolution providing appropriate power to the Committee on the Judiciary to conduct an investigation of whether sufficient grounds exist to impeach Richard M. Nixon, President of the United States.

H.Res.803 - 93rd Congress (1973-1974): Resolution providing appropriate power to the Committee on the Judiciary to conduct an investigation of whether sufficient grounds exist to impeach Richard M. Nixon, President of the United States.

The Constitution does not require that. The House has the discretion to proceed as they wish.

They don't have the stones either.

I want them to keep pushing. It will be easiest reversal of control ever.

I will repeat, the Constitution It is very explicit... THE HOUSE MUST ACT to do anything on impeachment.

Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution states: "The House of Representatives shall [choose] their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Read the Constitution, it explicitly states the "House shall" and "sole power" not piglosie will...

There is nothing ambiguous about how it is written..

There is nothing ambiguous about the Constitution except you are rewriting it. The only requirement is a House vote on whether the President should be impeached. It says nothing about how you get to the final vote.

I will repeat, the Constitution It is very explicit... THE HOUSE MUST ACT to do anything on impeachment.

Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution states: "The House of Representatives shall [choose] their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Read the Constitution, it explicitly states the "House shall" and "sole power" not piglosie will...

Yes the house as a whole not just the speaker.
Let's be clear.

Impeachment...and an Impeachment Inquiry are two different things.

The Constitution sets rules for IMPEACHMENT only.

An Impeachment Inquiry is accomplished by House rules.

You don't like those rules? Win the House.

And the notion that the Trump White House would cooperate in ANY way under ANY circumstance is just silly...read that to mean...batshit crazy
BWHAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa

Until a vote has been taken there is no power to investigate. 68 times this has taken place and now you just want to wing it?

The Constitution does not require such a vote.
Repeating the lie over and over again does not make it true...

There is nothing ambiguous about the Constitution except you are rewriting it. The only requirement is a House vote on whether the President should be impeached. It says nothing about how you get to the final vote.
WOW..

You failed reading 101...

Tell me, who constitutes the "House of Representatives"?

It says the House will vote on whether the President should be impeached. It says nothing about how it is done. Take some English lessons.

Last edited:
Yes, but they STILL have to vote to OPEN the investigation,
No. Pelosi (finally)(mercifully) decided to begin officially. That was enough. No vote required.
You are still going with this lie even after you were totally destroyed with the exact text from the US Constitution that demands it?

Show me where a single person has the power to start an Impeachment process... I'll wait...
Show ME where you think you or Trump can set House rules...
Its a constitutional mandate moron...

It is not a constitutional mandate moron. Apparently you don't understand English.

It says the House will vote on whether the President should be impeached. It says nothing about how it uis done. Take some English lessons.

The "House of Representatives" is the complete legislative body. How do you get consent of that legislative body? YOU VOTE... Without consent of that body you can not start impeachment anything.. No inquiry, no subpoenas, nothing...

Then stop doing it.

The Constitution deals ONLY with the actual Impeachment vote.

It says NOTHING about Impeachment Inquiry. That is subject to House rules.

And don't even pretend that Trump would EVER cooperate in ANY regard.

Yes, but they STILL have to vote to OPEN the investigation,
No. Pelosi (finally)(mercifully) decided to begin officially. That was enough. No vote required.
You are still going with this lie even after you were totally destroyed with the exact text from the US Constitution that demands it?

Show me where a single person has the power to start an Impeachment process... I'll wait...
Show ME where you think you or Trump can set House rules...
Its a constitutional mandate moron...

It is not a constitutional mandate moron. Apparently you don't understand English.
You want to try again...

pay attention.. "The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Now read it slowly.... If the House of Representatives has the sole power, how do they start?

Please tell me how you can start impeachment anything without the consent of the HOR.

Then stop doing it.

The Constitution deals ONLY with the actual Impeachment vote.

It says NOTHING about Impeachment Inquiry. That is subject to House rules.

And don't even pretend that Trump would EVER cooperate in ANY regard.
WOW

Your stupidity precedes you...

pay attention.. "The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Now read it slowly.... If the House of Representatives has the sole power, how do they start?

Please tell me how you can start impeachment anything without the consent of the HOR.

Don't need to (although I provided you with a link to Harvard Law that agrees with me)

I can read the Constitution dummy.

It deals ONLY with Impeachment...not Impeachment Inquiry

And there's no possibility that Trump would cooperate no matter HOW the Impeachment began

So don't pull our puds moron

Stop stuttering.

You failed.

There's NOTHING there about HOW an Impeachment Inquiry is begun.

THAT is subject to House rules

Don't need to (although I provided you with a link to Harvard Law that agrees with me)

I can read the Constitution dummy.

It deals ONLY with Impeachment...not Impeachment Inquiry

And there's no possibility that Trump would cooperate no matter HOW the Impeachment began

So don't pull our puds moron
The only one pulling a pud is you...Splugie boy....

The Constitution tells me I am correct.. The Law tells me I am correct... Now go beat you pud somewhere else pajama boy...

Dude...anyone with a brain (which obviously leaves you and most of your fellow Trumpers out) can simply look at what you posted to know you're not only wrong...but STUPIDLY...STUBBORNLY..DISHONESTLY

WRONG

Stop stuttering.

You failed.

There's NOTHING there about HOW an Impeachment Inquiry is begun.

THAT is subject to House rules
What an ignorant fool. Its right in front of you and you refuse to read the document.

Tell me moron, If the Constitution instructs us that the body must act before any impeachment anything happens, because the body has sole power over the process, then how are you engaging in a legitimate process if you have not voted to obtain consent?

If the Constitution instructs us that the body must act before any impeachment anything happens,

"Before"?

Sorry dude...you're still failing...miserably.

You're adding words that ain't there

Dude...anyone with a brain (which obviously leaves you and most of your fellow Trumpers out) can simply look at what you posted to know you're not only wrong...but STUPIDLY...STUBBORNLY..DISHONESTLY

WRONG
:aug08_031::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Your head is so far up your ass, a turd is all you can comprehend...:dig:

Forum List

Back