🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump to Stay in Washington During the Holidays

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
And the media’s going nuts about it!

No chance of going after him for making a budget-shattering trip to Mar-a-Lago. [And no chance for the press who follows him to head for warm weather.]

Even Politico seemed a bit miffed that journalists didn’t get to harp on the “optics” of the situation.

Trump’s decision to stay in D.C. for the time being is a recognition of the poor optics of having the president at his luxury resort while the government is closed — furloughing hundreds of thousands of workers and halting some federal services near the holidays,” they reported.

In other words, that’s one less Christmas present for the media this holiday season. And the very prospect makes me all the merrier.

More @ Establishment Media Blasts Trump over Mar-a-Lago Visits, Silent After Seeing What His Christmas Plans Are

Trump Cancels Christmas In Florida To Deal With Shutdown In DC Which Will Continue Until Thursday @ Trump Cancels Christmas In Florida To Deal With Shutdown In DC Which Will Continue Until Thursday | Weasel Zippers

LOL the one week of the year Trump doesn’t go on vacation! Am I supposed to be proud of him? I’d wish him some coal for his despicable behavior but the factories are all shut down :lmao:

That fat motherfucker will be golfing within 5 days, mark my words.

What is this "during the Holidays" crap. He is on Christmas vacation engaging in anti-Christian behavior and don't forget it!

Our wonderful Pres.Trump is remaining steadfast at the helm during the holidays. Another example of his loving devotion to his people and country.

We couldn't ask for a better leader. .... :cool: ... :thup:

So the stupid whore is remaining in the White House for Chrismas. Where are his family and his main hump?

Forum List

Back